Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Anybody else seen a price increase? Spicy chicken was $3.99 for yesterday. That used to be $3.69 here in South Florida. The original probably went up too but I hardly ever get it.

Since I've been in the thread, I mentioned prices increased twice. So yeah

Price increases..
giphy.gif

Do you generally get healthy options at all ff places or do you just like chick fill as salad in particular

Just chick fil a and McDonald's I get a salad. I don't get it all the time like it seems lol. More like half the time. Need to have that balance. At McDonald's my go to double cheeseburger with big Mac sauce, small fries and mcchicken. At Chick fil a I get the chicken sandwich with fries and have ranch on my sandwich with CFA sauce for my fries. Don't eat healthy all the time lol

We out here talking about font of the sauce packaging? :lol:

I should ban myself from this thread until I try CFA. I need to hit the one up near my office.

deluxe chicken is like 4.29 i
Dam y’all making me hungry for Chick-fil-A .. dam Sundays
wife made me some last week
on sunday
went bought chicken breast she soaked in buttermilk
breaded and fried it
and used some cfa packets
some lettuce
buttered some buns
maaaaaan was in heaven

Took my girl last night - her first time going to CFA and dining in. Made her into a believer.
took my ex there last year after reconnecting from a long time apart, unappreciative a s s ***** didn't like the idea of going there in the first place......

She's out of my life now

Email corporate
it's not that serious, I'm not nawghtyhare nawghtyhare ...just made a statement about an observation I had

We out here talking about font of the sauce packaging? :lol:

I should ban myself from this thread until I try CFA. I need to hit the one up near my office.
anything CFA related is up for discussion here b

IMG_20190127_235120.jpg

took my ex there last year after reconnecting from a long time apart, unappreciative a s s ***** didn't like the idea of going there in the first place......

She's out of my life now

it's not that serious, I'm not nawghtyhare nawghtyhare ...just made a statement about an observation I had

anything CFA related is up for discussion here b

IMG_20190127_235120.jpg
u go to wendys and didn't get the cheese fries??? :smh: :smh: :smh:

u go to wendys and didn't get the cheese fries??? :smh: :smh: :smh:
I didn't buy them, my boys bought it for me for driving them to get more beer and food. They were drunk and high AF so me being a good friend, volunteered to be designated driver.

Do you generally get healthy options at all ff places or do you just like chick fill as salad in particular
I get them at all places when I am on the healthy kick. Wife and I really considered buying a franchise for Chick fila, seems like a pretty straightforward and easy to manage business.

Back
Top Bottom