Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Just chick fil a and McDonald's I get a salad. I don't get it all the time like it seems lol. More like half the time. Need to have that balance. At McDonald's my go to double cheeseburger with big Mac sauce, small fries and mcchicken. At Chick fil a I get the chicken sandwich with fries and have ranch on my sandwich with CFA sauce for my fries. Don't eat healthy all the time lol

i'm kind of the same way. except, IF i do get McDs i get a double quarter pounder. it hits the spot from time to time.

i actually had Chick-fil-a for lunch :lol: but this time i got the cool wrap with balsamic dressing. if my macros allow (rarely unless i haven't eaten at all) i'll get the #1 and mix ranch and buffalo sauce. that'll take up pretty much all the fat i can have in a day though.

BUT, Chick-fil-a is my go to when i don't bring lunch, bc things like the wrap, grilled sandwhich, and grilled nuggets are pretty low fat.

This is what I am talking about the commitment, providing Nordstrom level customer service.

I am surprised they don't have a $1 menu, $10 is good for me salad and a bottle water.

If they had a $1 menu, it'll take a whole hour to get some food

Canes chicken sandwich is just as good, can’t be falling for the popular stuff when their are alternatives.
What is Canes and where are they located? Never heard of them in Northern VA, usually drive down to Atl and haven't heard of them. Also go out to San Diego and never heard of them.

What is Canes and where are they located? Never heard of them in Northern VA, usually drive down to Atl and haven't heard of them. Also go out to San Diego and never heard of them.

I never heard of it too, till I came out here in Houston Texas. Im from NYC nothing like it in nyc.

200.gif

Canes is decent. Their chicken strips didn't wow me. Prefer the flavoring of CFA.

Also, haven't heard any additional info from Corporate regarding my 'complaint'. Would've expected a gift card by now or a free sandwich lol.

Back
Top Bottom