Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I dunno why arbys gets so much hate.

Theyre not that bad compared to other ff places.
Me neither,they got the fast food fry game on lock.I dig their sliders too.Definitely one of the better fast food breakfast spots too.

I'm not hating or anything but I'm surprised the one by my job is still open..no one goes there

But you can't tell someone they are trolling because they said Subway > Arbys. Hold that troll card for something more applicable.

Have you had a coldcut sandwhich from subway lol?

That tuna is no good too.

Last edited:
Arby's new smoked pork belly sandwich is what inspired me to get a smoker and learn how to smoke pork belly, and other meats. **** was the truth

I'll put Arby's mozzarella sticks up against anyone's.. their curly fries are always on point too. The only sandwich I used to get there is the Chicken Cordon Bleu but I think that it's been discontinued. I watch youtube food reviews and that pork belly sandwich looks fire from what I've seen but I hate fat all on my meat (double entendre) so it's a no for me dawg.

But you can't tell someone they are trolling because they said Subway > Arbys. Hold that troll card for something more applicable.

I used to vibe subway fan strictly because of the sweet onion chicken, I had it not that long ago

:x :x

terrible man.

both arbys and subway are straight to me if u get the right stuff

and respectively the cookies and subway snd curly fries and mozzarella sticks are enough to get me to make an occasional trip

I had Chic-Fil-A this weekend. Spicy and original sandwich 
pimp.gif

Arbys buffalo chicken slider for $1 is fiyahhh. Get a $1 curly fry with it and you are all set

I'll put Arby's mozzarella sticks up against anyone's.. their curly fries are always on point too. The only sandwich I used to get there is the Chicken Cordon Bleu but I think that it's been discontinued. I watch youtube food reviews and that pork belly sandwich looks fire from what I've seen but I hate fat all on my meat (double entendre) so it's a no for me dawg.

Do you watch TheReportOfTheWeek aka Review Brah ???

Back
Top Bottom