Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I usually get a spicy chikin sandwich and 2 large fries. That fills me up for at least 8 hours

Not even gon front. That triple thick bacon on that arbys commercial looks A1

not sure whats taking Chick Fit A so long to make another stand alone place in Michigan. The only one outside of the air port and mall is in damn Lansing of all places.

Shake shack just opened in downtown Detroit and they're already breaking ground on another location by Somerset mall.

I was obsessed with SS but I had it way too much as of late, ill take CFA over it all day now

not sure whats taking Chick Fit A so long to make another stand alone place in Michigan. The only one outside of the air port and mall is in damn Lansing of all places.

Shake shack just opened in downtown Detroit and they're already breaking ground on another location by Somerset mall.

I was obsessed with SS but I had it way too much as of late, ill take CFA over it all day now

u sound legit mad lol

u sound legit mad lol

not even a fan boy but CFA is good :lol: none of these regular fast food joints are even good anymore. mcdonalds got good fries when fresh, everywhere else sucks hence why I don't go to any of them unless its super late and I'm starving and don't have time to make food at 12 am :lol:

How is Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich these days?

That used to be the only "fast food" item I would get in the late 90s

Wendy's Spicy Chicken made fresh >>>>>

Crunchy and juicy as hell! Just the right about of spice. I'll take that over any items on CFA right now :smh: Still haven't got a good sitting. But I keep giving it a benefit of a doubt because of y'all :lol:

Last edited:

Wendy's Spicy Chicken made fresh >>>>>

Crunchy and juicy as hell! Just the right about of spice. I'll take that over any items on CFA right now :smh: Still haven't got a good sitting. But I keep giving it a benefit of a doubt because of y'all :lol:

Chic Fil-A quality varies outside of the south

I don't like In-N-Out but I hear it's better in Cali

Wendys chicken sandwich taste like .... any other fast food spicy chicken sandwich

I haven't had Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich in a while. May need to get one soon.

It's still aight. I usually get one of the chicken club sandwiches instead since they have bacon in it.

The chicken club is good but i feel like the bread..lettuce...and tomato are mediocre

Its not a bad chicken sandwich tho but i feel like its a rough draft for a finer chicken sandwich

Solid 4.8 out of 8

Just happy that chick-fil-a is finally here in the big apple

Been waiting so long for southern chains to come up north, just waiting for Hardees

Now if we can get them to open on sundays I can finally sleep peacefully at night

Hardees grilled chicken isnt too shabby

The burgers there are not bad too.

The breakfast there is incredibly unhealthy but its so gluttoniously delicous

Do they have a chicken biscuit that is as good as CFA?

Yall remember Popeyes had a chickens buscuit. Maybe 5 years ago

Back
Top Bottom