Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I get all the subway hate. It is nasty but I rarely eat for taste/cravings. I mainly put together my meals for gains and weight loss. I like the fact that subway has really good deals if you sign up for email/text blasts. I can make a sandwich at subway that hits all macros and is relatively inexpensive. For that reason alone I’m pulling up at subway when I’m in a pinch or don’t feel like cooking. Don’t cate about taste really macros and money>everything

Unless it's purely for gains I can't see how you can enjoy eating at subway. **** is beyond trash.
Chick-fil-A >>>>>>>>>>> jersey mikes >>>>>>>>>>>>togos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>subway

I get all the subway hate. It is nasty but I rarely eat for taste/cravings. I mainly put together my meals for gains and weight loss. I like the fact that subway has really good deals if you sign up for email/text blasts. I can make a sandwich at subway that hits all macros and is relatively inexpensive. For that reason alone I’m pulling up at subway when I’m in a pinch or don’t feel like cooking. Don’t cate about taste really macros and money>everything

chick fil a has solid macros

Grilled Chic Fila sandwich and 12 nuggets has me full and has a ton of protein. All less than 10 bucks

Last edited:
Grilled Chic Fila sandwich and 12 nuggets has me full and has a ton of protein. All less than 10 bucks

Same. Don't see how people say they don't get full. It aint tjat expensive. Always roll with the spicy and nuggets or tenders. Wash it down with water.

Yeah but u shouldn't have to order two different proteins to fill ur stomach lol

There isn't a fast food restaurant in America where I'm getting full off food I like and it isn't too terrible for you for under $10.

Chic Fila is the only fast food spot that's quality and under 1000 calories for a filling meal.

Last edited:
Speaking of sandwiches, I had the most fyre sandwich from da Whole Foods deli yesterday. I forgot to take pics, but it was $8, was huge, and had:

-dutch crunch roll
-roasted red peppers
-tomatoes
-raw onions
-spinich
-chicken salad
-sun dried tomatoe aioli
-provolone cheese
-pesto
-cucumber

:pimp:

You guys need to visit your whole foods deli. :pimp:

There isn't a fast food restaurant in America where I'm getting full off food I like and it isn't too terrible for you for under $10.

Chic Fila is the only fast food spot that's quality and under 1000 calories for a filling meal.

If I get a meal with a sandwhich or nuggets with fries..I'm still starving..hate that feeljng

Firehouses large sz sandwhich is a good sandwich thatll fill u up

Its perfectly sized imho

This should just be renamed the fast food thread :lol:

Speaking of fast food btw...Arbys has brought back my favorite sandwich of theirs. The Brown Sugar Bacon BLT :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I don't even eat chicken like that but that Shake Shack chicken sandwich >>>>>>>>>> Chik Fil A

At Burger King I always struggle with choosing either the whopper or chicken sandwich love both

View media item 2482874

Back when I used to eat fast food often I used to love BK, especially the chicken sandwich.

After a while man, I just learned to listen to how my body felt afterwards. The aftertaste is nasty AF. Straight up sodium sandwich. Felt dehydrated. All that grease.

Chik Fil A is pretty much the only fast food spot I feel okay with eating nowadays. I make an exception for In n Out every now and then but for the most part all these other joints can go **** themselves.

They're about to open up a chik fil a close to my house. What should I get? I always see talk about their sauces too. I *** with chicken nuggets :pimp: I'm in Boston so I've never had it before

Maybe it's different other cities but there's so many non chain places to get deli food I don't know why anyone would go to subway. Same with dominos and other chain pizza places

Last edited:

Do you watch TheReportOfTheWeek aka Review Brah ???
Nah dude wild boring and looks like he enjoys tomato mayonnaise sandwiches in his free time.

HodgeTwins (for fast food)

Big Mike Food Reviews (for fast food)

Strictly Dumpling (my fav, he has another great channel called 'Beyond Science' for the thinkers/conspiracy theorists)

Mark Wiens

The Food Ranger

Best Ever Food Review Show

I wouldn't eat subway if it was free besides those fire white chocolate macadamia cookies. If I want a sub I'm going to Publix, Firehouse, JJ's or Jersey Mike's. You dudes will put anything in your body lol

Panera Bread is a no for me.

I remember my uncle taking my cousins and me to Panera way back in 2009.

I thought they were a super premium place because they put pesto in my sandwich (I never had it before).

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom