Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

They're about to open up a chik fil a close to my house. What should I get? I always see talk about their sauces too. I *** with chicken nuggets :pimp: I'm in Boston so I've never had it before

Maybe it's different other cities but there's so many non chain places to get deli food I don't know why anyone would go to subway. Same with dominos and other chain pizza places

Camp out! I heard if you're the first 100 customer, you get free food for a year.

When it opened in Vegas, there were campers for days!

Last edited:
They're about to open up a chik fil a close to my house. What should I get? I always see talk about their sauces too. I *** with chicken nuggets :pimp: I'm in Boston so I've never had it before

Maybe it's different other cities but there's so many non chain places to get deli food I don't know why anyone would go to subway. Same with dominos and other chain pizza places

Spicy chicken, and 8 piece nuggets. Large fry. 10 chic fil a sauces

I remember my uncle taking my cousins and me to Panera way back in 2009.

I thought they were a super premium place because they put pesto in my sandwich (I never had it before).

:lol:

My guy felt like this when he had the pesto

View media item 2483149

Same. Don't see how people say they don't get full. It aint tjat expensive. Always roll with the spicy and nuggets or tenders. Wash it down with water.
You DO know he ordered two entrees.

Nobody in here said 2 ENTREES wasn't enough

And you DO know that he said he gets full off of what he gets which is 2 entrees which is still cheap. And you DO know that I was agreeing with him by saying I get two entrees as well. We were both responding to how people say they're not getting full, which should be obvious seeing how small the food size actually is.

You DO know there ARE combinations of 2 entres that cannot satisfy a grown mans hunger

The chicken bagel is my favorite fast food item period.

What fast food entre that isn't double meat is filling y'all up by itself?

Last edited:
Any large sub from firehouse.

Dbl bacon cheesburger from 5 guys

A large sub from firehouse is 1100-1300 calories by itself if not more and the sandwich is 9 bucks.

That joint should have you full.

9 bucks gets a sandwich from chick fila, fries, 8 nuggets and a drink

I don't even eat chicken like that but that Shake Shack chicken sandwich >>>>>>>>>> Chik Fil A
rwVGW.gif

The grilled chicken sandwich from zaxbys is much better than the one at chick fil a

I've only had Zaxby's one time and wasn't impressed. Had the wings and tenders joint

Gonna go back and get the sandwich now. I trust my guy sckid

When I travel east, I usually hit up Zaxby's. They get the job done.

And for some reason, I have a soft spot for Bojangle's.... I will always have love for that spot!

need to go to Roy Rogers..the only locations near me are on the NJ Turnpike

I had it at a rest stop in May. Was going to buy the chicken but it was expensive as hell for a few pieces so got bacon cheeseburgers instead which were good but also expensive.

And you DO know that he said he gets full off of what he gets which is 2 entrees which is still cheap. And you DO know that I was agreeing with him by saying I get two entrees as well. We were both responding to how people say they're not getting full, which should be obvious seeing how small the food size actually is.
I have only seen people say they didn't get full when getting a regular meal.

Who said they got 2 entrees and was stl hungry?

Back
Top Bottom