Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Speaking of those higher end joints, anyone ever have SmashBurger? Or Wayback Burger? They both BANG and the ingredients are fresh.

Speaking of those higher end joints, anyone ever have SmashBurger? Or Wayback Burger? They both BANG and the ingredients are fresh.
Inwouldnt call those high end

Heard smash burger sucks but personally never had it prob never will

And I can tell you wayback burger sucks, had it once, flavorless and very basic. All my friends who aren't even picky said it sucked as well

THIS THIS THIS.

People sleep on Arby's so hard. Every day between 2-5 their happy hour kills all other places. Small shake, small curly fries, and a buffalo slider - $3.

And their small is damn near a medium anywhere else. Plus that buffalo slider > McChicken, Wendys spicy chicken, BK, whatever.

It's always wet and dripping in sauce plus they use bleu cheese dressing on it and like you said that sourdough bread is godly.

I'll defend Arby's anyday.

let em sleep. shorter lines for me :pimp::lol:

Inwouldnt call those high end

Heard smash burger sucks but personally never had it prob never will

And I can tell you wayback burger sucks, had it once, flavorless and very basic. All my friends who aren't even picky said it sucked as well

Damn that's a shame. Maybe just a bad experience? I've only been to wayback once and thought I banged.

Smashburger is where it's at that though. You gotta have it at least once.

I've only gotten chicken sandwiches from the two places so maybe that's got something to do with it. Can't speak on anything else.

I can't defend whatever this is.

arbys_arby_q_02.JPG

Reported.

You gotta put that in a spoiler b

Smashburger is ok,too bad the local burger they chose for my town is no good.Rarely go there too many other burger options.

Gona try red robins this week with the family. Any recommendations? (Ima big meal type of dude)

Red Robin is trash, it's frozen patties :lol:

The fries are ok but the stingy as hell by bringing you like 5 fries total when you ask for a refill

I don't like Arbys but I want to try the Buffalo Chicken sandwich. Nothing is touching the 4 for 3 at Checkers in terms of value tho.

I don't like Arbys but I want to try the Buffalo Chicken sandwich. Nothing is touching the 4 for 3 at Checkers in terms of value tho.

Checkers / rallys is filth. Burger King / Mcdonalds level

Damn say it aint so.im only going cause a fellow gym member went and claimed it was good. Nevermind then, 5 guys it is.

I mean for normal people, it's a a regular old burger. If you appreciate good tasting burger and flavor that ain't the place to go

Back
Top Bottom