Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

The CFA by my house has milkshake Monday’s. On Monday if you buy a milkshake you get a free 8 piece nuggets

I've never had Chick yet. There's a location few blocks from my office. One of these days I'll get over there. What's a rookie ordering?

Spcy sandwich w/cheese
Arnold Palmer
Fries

Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce on the sandwich, Chic Fil A/Polynesian Sauce for the fries

Spcy sandwich w/cheese
Arnold Palmer
Fries

Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce on the sandwich, Chic Fil A/Polynesian Sauce for the fries
pretty much exactly what I get everytime I'm there

JR-Smith-Celebrates-After-Hitting-Buzzer-Beater.gif

Like what? Give me an example

An over cooked burger is the most annoying thing to me

I usually go to places with pricier burgers and everytime I order a medium they basically give me well.

Usually my girls with me and they make hers damn near medium rare so she gave up getting medium because hers they would undercook and mine would get over cooked

A burger below medium is too much in my eyes. You're just asking for a soggy bun

A burger below medium is too much in my eyes. You're just asking for a soggy bun

I don’t think I’ve seen or heard anyone get below medium. That’s OD

My friend did get a rare burger once because he wanted to be cool and was young at the time.

The grossest thing I’ve witnessed was him eating it. Looks like straight raw meat

It's ok at best. You get tired of it fast, the lunch/dinner at least. The breakfast sandwiches are good.

Last edited:
chick fil a service is on point. Their food isn't swimming in grease and it's always clean. I prefer them over going to a jack/mcdonalds etc...

I've had McDonald burgers that were cooked medium

Not sure if srs

Those patties are 1/4 Inch thick. Would throw up if I saw a mcdonalds patty that was pink :lol:

Only places you should be eating straight up medium burgers IMO is a place is with fresh high quality cuts of beef usually higher end resteraunts.

Medium with a frozen patty is gross as well, just had one the other day at a place I tried since the place I originally wanted with apparently very good burger had a 3 hour wait and only seats about 30 people with no reservations

Not sure if srs

Those patties are 1/4 Inch thick. Would throw up if I saw a mcdonalds patty that was pink :lol:

Only places you should be eating straight up medium burgers IMO is a place is with fresh high quality cuts of beef usually higher end resteraunts.

Medium with a frozen patty is gross as well, just had one the other day at a place I tried since the place I originally wanted with apparently very good burger had a 3 hour wait and only seats about 30 people with no reservations

I'm serious . I never asked for it medium . I ordered a burger and it was cooked medium.

Honest question

How would you prepare frozen burgers for hundreds of kids for field day?

Medium?
Medium Rare?

Medium well to well. Kids don’t like pink/bloody burgers. They’ll be disgusted or atleast most of em would be
I'm serious . I never asked for it medium . I ordered a burger and it was cooked medium.

I know you didn’t as for that, it was obviously undercooked, they cook everything well done

I don’t think five guys even lets you choose how you want it and they actually use thicker patties and fresh meat cook them all well done

Back
Top Bottom