Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Nah it's been multiple times. Some spots undertook them. My girl always asks well done

Regular deluxe with fries and a frozen lemonade for me, might switch out the fries for strips next time though

Not too big on salad but the Cobb one is great

1041A50C-AD24-4746-B33F-FDC1A402AAB1.jpeg

Not sure if it’s just my location by me but they’ve been offering this new cheese sauce and it’s good as ****. It’s warm basically queso in a cup for 99 cents. I know it feels dumb paying for a sauce but they give you a good amount in that cup and it tastes really good with anything you could get from there.

Man, I stopped by Chicken Fil A earlier for lunch today (wanted to try the frosted coffee)... Drive-thru line double wrapped around the building :smh:

And it's like that EVERY DAY.

I honestly don't understand the hype.
I don't see how yall eat it at lunch. Something that heavy would kill me in the afternoon. Weekend only for me

the cheese sauce varies by location

ive been in here since thread started hyping the cheese dip up lol. Some Philly spots have it and some dont

its a must for the fries, trust

Just started working near a Chick-Fil-A. Had the grilled chicken club and some grilled nuggets today. I wasn't blown away with their regular fried chicken products, but their grilled chicken is surprisingly juicy.

CFA sauce is also crack.

No pink on my burger if i go out.
I can deal with a little pink, but ideally nothing below medium-well.

I think what a lot of people don't realize is that ground beef is NOT the same as a steak and shouldn't be held to the same standards in terms of preparation. Steaks I order exclusively medium-rare, whereas a medium-rare burger is kind of gross.

Back
Top Bottom