Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

the new sandwich that comes out soon looks
smokin.gif
Information

Went to Chic-Fil-A last night for dinner because of a power outage. Walked in at 9 with the restaurant being completely empty, left at 9:45 with a long line. Must be annoying for employees dealing with a last minute rush.

I know, but they are so pleasant and understanding it probably doesn't bother them. Now if that was BB King or Mickey Ds who knows, :rofl:

Last edited:
I know, but they are so pleasant and understanding it probably doesn't bother them. Now if that was BB King or Mickey Ds who knows,
roll.gif
True.

I got the bottom of the remaining lemonade and it was sweet then sour at the end. Didn't mind it at all lol

I think my particular chikfila is expensive. Paid $12 for a #1 deluxe meal and a side order of 3pc strips.

Last edited:
Yea I usually get large meal everywhere but I don't care to at CFA. It ain't that much more fries. Rather cop another sandwich on the side

I know, but they are so pleasant and understanding it probably doesn't bother them. Now if that was BB King or Mickey Ds who knows, :rofl:

All the employees at the mcdonalds near me are pushing 2 to 2.5 bills. The ones at chick-fil-a are quite slim and fit... it makes me better eating my junk food :lol:

Back
Top Bottom