is corey bapes whats poppin in CLE?

ray cash wont drop that orny +*! dope boy image he got... y cant u just b a regular dude who was workin/in school and got a deal? the whole world is not aboutto believe EVERYONE was sellin got damn dope... the dude can rap... he dont need gimmicks... leave those for chip the ludacris ripoff...

i gotta hurry up and wrap this album up man... we need somethin out here... thats not for got damn kids or dope boys...

^My dude and I are trying to find a studio. Here's the thing, I have a brand new computer. I want to record at my house first so I have everything in myhead and how it should sound then I'll go to the studio and lay down a track. However, I have no programs to record on. And I don't wanna spend moneybecause honestly, I'm just doing this because I can. Like, I don't plan on having a future in the rap game. I'm just super smart and can put wordstogether. I major in English and it's either rap or poetry since I'm good at expressing myself with words, ya know? My real reason is to make my cousinshine cause I'm nice but he's way better. But I plan on making mixtapes but just for my friends. I don't want to distribute my stuff although Chiphas shown interest in collabing
wink.gif
. However, I've heard he collabs witheveryone and to not take that to the head LOL! So I guess I'm asking if you have any programs I can download to start recording?

I have an old Cool Edit Pro disk my dude gave me like 4 years ago. It already had a password and account name wrote on it (Peter Quistgard FTW!). However,it's Cool Edit Pro 1 or 2 and they're on like 7 now so basically when I uploaded it to this computer it didn't work. I downloaded the latest CoolEdit Pro but the password didn't work for it
frown.gif

corey bapes isnt even from cleveland. he moved here from somewhere in the south

and yes the music scene here is horrible.........dudes need to stop cappin and listnin to chopped & screwed

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

^Damn, Cleveland crush your dreams one day or something? But yeah...Corey Bapes...the nay no forreal. I am from Akron, bout 30 mins South of Cle. so I basically hear Chip and Al, young Ray...Ms Skittles
indifferent.gif
all that Dreamlife, School House Productions mumbo jumbo. I can't really say I like their music, because I don't. I mean it's cool to hear in the clubs and parties and whatever, but I don't think I will ever purchase a CD from anyone. I won't knock their hustle though, but they are kind of a reason I can't get as much shine with my music as I want to. I am not really talking about stuff I don't have or don't do in my music. Cappin and Swaggin...all that stuff. Plus I am from Akron too, so in the music scene, we are heavily slept on. I am not surprised though, hearing some of these dudes coming out of where I live...trying so hard to sound like Jeezy or Wayne or someone, it's terrible. Oh..and if you are in the Cleveland area the 28th... I got a show @ heart & Sole sneaker boutique on coventry....just thought I'd toss that in there
wink.gif

so u must know vince... I didnt know his sneaker store was a concert scene 2

Back
Top Bottom