Is curren$y better than lil wayne? (This is a hip hop question)

Originally Posted by Xavier

two different type of rappers both are good at what they do.

thats why i think they complimented each other so well when they were together

two different type of rappers both are good at what they do.

thats why i think they complimented each other so well when they were together

wayne got wack after curren$y left....he was the only dude to really push wayne....listen to any track they were on together...wayne couldn't be on that bs.....i hate curren$y dropped some of his subject matter post young money cause he used to kill it back then....still do but back then was better imo

wayne got wack after curren$y left....he was the only dude to really push wayne....listen to any track they were on together...wayne couldn't be on that bs.....i hate curren$y dropped some of his subject matter post young money cause he used to kill it back then....still do but back then was better imo

naa bruh currensy doesnt rap about killing people/being in a gang nor iS he a gangsta rapper per say little wayne

lol bro you don't know what this phrase means do you

naa bruh currensy doesnt rap about killing people/being in a gang nor iS he a gangsta rapper per say little wayne

lol bro you don't know what this phrase means do you

Curren$y envies Wayne is all aspects. I mess wit' Spitta though... He nice.

So is Curren$y tryna build "Jets" from the ground up? He doesn't buzz & he had a full mixtape wit' Wiz
ohwell.gif

Definitely shoulda stayed wit' YMCMB. I want an interviewer to ask him if he shoulda stayed..

Curren$y envies Wayne is all aspects. I mess wit' Spitta though... He nice.

So is Curren$y tryna build "Jets" from the ground up? He doesn't buzz & he had a full mixtape wit' Wiz
ohwell.gif

Definitely shoulda stayed wit' YMCMB. I want an interviewer to ask him if he shoulda stayed..

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Yes. Hell yes.

I'm not even a huge Curren$y fan but the boy would rap circles around Wayne.

Wayne isn't even a rapper, he's a gimmick and y'all eat it up.
c'mon son...i like curren$y..but don't act like lil wayne doesn't rap as good as him or better.....

gimmicks aside, lil wayne can still spit.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Yes. Hell yes.

I'm not even a huge Curren$y fan but the boy would rap circles around Wayne.

Wayne isn't even a rapper, he's a gimmick and y'all eat it up.
c'mon son...i like curren$y..but don't act like lil wayne doesn't rap as good as him or better.....

gimmicks aside, lil wayne can still spit.

laugh.gif
@ saying he shoulda stayed with young money.. how many albums did with them and how many has he dropped since he left?

laugh.gif
@ saying he shoulda stayed with young money.. how many albums did with them and how many has he dropped since he left?

No, but Spitta definately has been putting out better music in the last few years.

I haven't liked Wayne since Carter 2 and I admit some songs on carter 3 are good and even no ceilings had a few bangers. but the fact is that Spitta's best isn't touching Carter 1 or 2.

Both Pilot Talks + How Fly + Smokee Robinson >>>>any project Wayne has had in a minute.

No, but Spitta definately has been putting out better music in the last few years.

I haven't liked Wayne since Carter 2 and I admit some songs on carter 3 are good and even no ceilings had a few bangers. but the fact is that Spitta's best isn't touching Carter 1 or 2.

Both Pilot Talks + How Fly + Smokee Robinson >>>>any project Wayne has had in a minute.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Until Curren$y makes a verse as nice as Waynes on "Light Up".
I will disagree.

roll.gif
Is this a serious statement?

Airborne Aquarium > Wayne in the past 3 yrs.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Until Curren$y makes a verse as nice as Waynes on "Light Up".
I will disagree.

roll.gif
Is this a serious statement?

Airborne Aquarium > Wayne in the past 3 yrs.

erm...

Wasnt it wayne that jacked spittas swagg when he dipped from young money...

erm...

Originally Posted by jm2000

erm...

lol naa wayne just started wearing supras out of the blue

Originally Posted by jm2000

erm...

lol naa wayne just started wearing supras out of the blue

Back
Top Bottom