Is curren$y better than lil wayne? (This is a hip hop question)

see here yall go bringing up shows and the other S_ that dont matter at all. Bar for Bar 2010 curren$y v.s. 2010 lil wayne. Wayne aint put out quality RETAIL product in 5 years. C3 was meh, no ceilings was dope 50% of the disc
and that i am not a human was a for sale mixtape which is okay at best.
I also hate when people say u cant compare rap artist, if they spit bars you can compare them. I care about what they saying and how they say it, not there main subject matter.
If you need for them to have something in common, how bout the who is the best rapper from N.O
grin.gif

see here yall go bringing up shows and the other S_ that dont matter at all. Bar for Bar 2010 curren$y v.s. 2010 lil wayne. Wayne aint put out quality RETAIL product in 5 years. C3 was meh, no ceilings was dope 50% of the disc
I also hate when people say u cant compare rap artist, if they spit bars you can compare them. I care about what they saying and how they say it, not there main subject matter.
If you need for them to have something in common, how bout the who is the best rapper from N.O
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Xavier

Curren$y envies Wayne is all aspects. 

Curreny.jpg

Does Curren$y even sell out rooms? Let alone shows?

so cause soulja boy sell outs out shows he's on lil wayne level

what does "SELLING OUT SHOWS" have to do with u being a good rapper or the better rapper:?

it could mean the 445454 people that went were @%#$##% DUMB AS %%+#

who knows

but

posts like that got me thinking about your music tastes/knowledge (STICK TO UPPING VIDEOS)

oh yeah u clearly havent been to a spitta concert cause MOST OF THE TIME ITS SOLD OUT

Originally Posted by Xavier

Curren$y envies Wayne is all aspects. 

Curreny.jpg

Does Curren$y even sell out rooms? Let alone shows?

so cause soulja boy sell outs out shows he's on lil wayne level

what does "SELLING OUT SHOWS" have to do with u being a good rapper or the better rapper:?

it could mean the 445454 people that went were @%#$##% DUMB AS %%+#

who knows

but

posts like that got me thinking about your music tastes/knowledge (STICK TO UPPING VIDEOS)

oh yeah u clearly havent been to a spitta concert cause MOST OF THE TIME ITS SOLD OUT

Most definitely
No Limit Curren$y >>> Cash Money Wayne

Todays Curren$y >>>> Todays Wayne

Most definitely
No Limit Curren$y >>> Cash Money Wayne

Todays Curren$y >>>> Todays Wayne

Wayne is a better rapper, but don't get caught up in the moment.

...I will say though, I've recently became a huge fan of spitta over the last year. And he is in a different element . This year Spitta> Wayne.

Wayne is a better rapper, but don't get caught up in the moment.

...I will say though, I've recently became a huge fan of spitta over the last year. And he is in a different element . This year Spitta> Wayne.

Hell naw he aint better than Wayne. what kind of joke is this? 
laugh.gif

Hell naw he aint better than Wayne. what kind of joke is this? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

grin.gif
JayElectronica1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom