Is curren$y better than lil wayne? (This is a hip hop question)

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by jm2000

erm...

Wasnt it wayne that jacked spittas swagg when he dipped from young money...

lol naa wayne just started wearing supras out of the blue
DC's 

naa man naa wayne was always wearing that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Yes. Hell yes.

I'm not even a huge Curren$y fan but the boy would rap circles around Wayne.

Wayne isn't even a rapper, he's a gimmick and y'all eat it up.
c'mon son...i like curren$y..but don't act like lil wayne doesn't rap as good as him or better.....

gimmicks aside, lil wayne can still spit.
This, Wayne's still whack to me though, he's made a lot of great songs, but I can't big up anybody who has made that much garbage either. it's like a 1:19 ratio
eyes.gif

My theory is most of the dudes that defend him hard on the net are the 12 - 16 age range. Never talked to anyone in my life over 17 that liked Wayne like that. I give him his props though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Yes. Hell yes.

I'm not even a huge Curren$y fan but the boy would rap circles around Wayne.

Wayne isn't even a rapper, he's a gimmick and y'all eat it up.
c'mon son...i like curren$y..but don't act like lil wayne doesn't rap as good as him or better.....

gimmicks aside, lil wayne can still spit.
This, Wayne's still whack to me though, he's made a lot of great songs, but I can't big up anybody who has made that much garbage either. it's like a 1:19 ratio
eyes.gif

My theory is most of the dudes that defend him hard on the net are the 12 - 16 age range. Never talked to anyone in my life over 17 that liked Wayne like that. I give him his props though.

Curren$y is better than Wayne.Makes alot of music that doesnt make sense he recently went from gangsta to being a rockstar with Rebirth....Its also apparent that Wayne may have stolen Curren$y back when Carter 2 dropped...

I think Wayne's albums arent as good as mixtapes.....

Curren$y is better than Wayne.Makes alot of music that doesnt make sense he recently went from gangsta to being a rockstar with Rebirth....Its also apparent that Wayne may have stolen Curren$y back when Carter 2 dropped...

I think Wayne's albums arent as good as mixtapes.....

wayne is boring radio gimmicky uninspired incoherent pop %#@$. i feel like real hip hop heads dont rock with wayne....and least I dont and I consider myself a hip hop purist

curren$y is a real, raw, true to self hip hop artist. dudes production is soooo nice. while waynes songs sound like theyre made in 15 minutes. wayne has potential, instead of clever bars like he has on songs like grindin remix, he comes with pop culture infused weak metaphorical crap.

ill take curren$y over wayne any day of the week

wayne is boring radio gimmicky uninspired incoherent pop %#@$. i feel like real hip hop heads dont rock with wayne....and least I dont and I consider myself a hip hop purist

curren$y is a real, raw, true to self hip hop artist. dudes production is soooo nice. while waynes songs sound like theyre made in 15 minutes. wayne has potential, instead of clever bars like he has on songs like grindin remix, he comes with pop culture infused weak metaphorical crap.

ill take curren$y over wayne any day of the week

If you're talking about their entire catalogs then
laugh.gif
Wayne >>>>>> (not even close)

Recently though, with this whole Carter 3, Young Money, Jail, new project whatever the hell it was called- Wayne <<<<<< Spitta (been the best year of his career)

If you're talking about their entire catalogs then
laugh.gif
Wayne >>>>>> (not even close)

Recently though, with this whole Carter 3, Young Money, Jail, new project whatever the hell it was called- Wayne <<<<<< Spitta (been the best year of his career)

Youre underrating Weezy and overrating currensy, all in the same post.

Wayne hasnt been at his best lately but this is OD.

Youre underrating Weezy and overrating currensy, all in the same post.

Wayne hasnt been at his best lately but this is OD.

Back
Top Bottom