Is curren$y better than lil wayne? (This is a hip hop question)

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

see here yall go bringing up shows and the other S_ that dont matter at all. Bar for Bar 2010 curren$y v.s. 2010 lil wayne. Wayne aint put out quality RETAIL product in 5 years. C3 was meh, no ceilings was dope 50% of the disc
and that i am not a human was a for sale mixtape which is okay at best.
I also hate when people say u cant compare rap artist, if they spit bars you can compare them. I care about what they saying and how they say it, not there main subject matter.
If you need for them to have something in common, how bout the who is the best rapper from N.O
grin.gif
JayElectronica1.jpg

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Until Curren$y makes a verse as nice as Waynes on "Light Up".
I will disagree.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Until Curren$y makes a verse as nice as Waynes on "Light Up".
I will disagree.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

wayne can spit but the way he spits and so damn anoying and played out.

spitta on the other hand to me seems much more down to earth and laid back

considering myself a hip-hop head ,wayne is not hiphop at all.like many people said hes a gimmick

wayne can spit but the way he spits and so damn anoying and played out.

spitta on the other hand to me seems much more down to earth and laid back

considering myself a hip-hop head ,wayne is not hiphop at all.like many people said hes a gimmick

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

until curren$y makes something on par with c1 and c2 no

$#!@ he need a better album then D2 for that matter
I know Wayne is looking like a gimmick and all

but curren$y's music gets boring real fast IMO

but whatever though

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

until curren$y makes something on par with c1 and c2 no

$#!@ he need a better album then D2 for that matter
I know Wayne is looking like a gimmick and all

but curren$y's music gets boring real fast IMO

but whatever though

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Curren$y envies Wayne is all aspects. 

Curreny.jpg

Does Curren$y even sell out rooms? Let alone shows?

so cause soulja boy sell outs out shows he's on lil wayne level

what does "SELLING OUT SHOWS" have to do with u being a good rapper or the better rapper:?

it could mean the 445454 people that went were @%#$##% DUMB AS %%+#

who knows

but

posts like that got me thinking about your music tastes/knowledge (STICK TO UPPING VIDEOS)

oh yeah u clearly havent been to a spitta concert cause MOST OF THE TIME ITS SOLD OUT

No one ever said an abundance of shows or people at your shows makes you a better rapper.. But I'm jus' seeing how large Spitta's fanbase is now, compared to what it would HAVE BEEN if he stayed wit' YMCMB.

Curreny.jpg

what does "SELLING OUT SHOWS" have to do with u being a good rapper or the better rapper:?

who knows

but

posts like that got me thinking about your music tastes/knowledge (STICK TO UPPING VIDEOS)

oh yeah u clearly havent been to a spitta concert cause MOST OF THE TIME ITS SOLD OUT

No one ever said an abundance of shows or people at your shows makes you a better rapper.. But I'm jus' seeing how large Spitta's fanbase is now, compared to what it would HAVE BEEN if he stayed wit' YMCMB.

yes imo he is miles ahead of lil wayne. curren$y makes quality hip hop music, lil wayne makes trashy pop songs.

yes imo he is miles ahead of lil wayne. curren$y makes quality hip hop music, lil wayne makes trashy pop songs.

As of right now i would take curren$y over wayne. I feel like hes putting out better music and is a better rapper. Now in terms of better careers its wayne no question, but if curren$y keeps dropping good quality albums like he is now. In the next couple of years this would be a much bettet argument.

As of right now i would take curren$y over wayne. I feel like hes putting out better music and is a better rapper. Now in terms of better careers its wayne no question, but if curren$y keeps dropping good quality albums like he is now. In the next couple of years this would be a much bettet argument.

Xavier wrote:
AND THE BIGGEST FACTOR IS
CURRENSY WILL NEVER SELL OUT reason why dude turned down so many offers from labels if u not going to let him do him he aint bout that

Yeah, OK. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Xavier wrote:
AND THE BIGGEST FACTOR IS
CURRENSY WILL NEVER SELL OUT reason why dude turned down so many offers from labels if u not going to let him do him he aint bout that

Yeah, OK. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so currensy sold out???

what is he doing differently that he wasnt doing before he got with dame??? musically?

so currensy sold out???

what is he doing differently that he wasnt doing before he got with dame??? musically?

Curreny.jpg

who knows

but

he was with cash money for a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG TIME he didnt even drop a album how u going to have a fanbase with no album and just 1 mixtape because thats all he did under wayne and a album feature.

him going solo and making and identity for himself was the best thing he did.

WHAT fan base does mack maine have? how many shows mack maine going sellout if half of that? and  he been with WAYNE FOREVER

g t f o with that

Curreny.jpg

who knows

but

he was with cash money for a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG TIME he didnt even drop a album how u going to have a fanbase with no album and just 1 mixtape because thats all he did under wayne and a album feature.

him going solo and making and identity for himself was the best thing he did.

WHAT fan base does mack maine have? how many shows mack maine going sellout if half of that? and  he been with WAYNE FOREVER

g t f o with that

Back
Top Bottom