Is Darko the worst NBA draft bust ever? In all of sports?

Originally Posted by three6mafia

i got another one
im from MI btw

Charles Rogers - #2 pick over all pick in the 2003 draft. He was the home town kid. Straight outa Saginaw, then to MI. ST. Him and Joey were suppose to be the Lions' saviors.
2 broken collar bones later, several violations of the NFL's substance abuse policy he was cut. More recently hes been in the news for all the wrong reasons. He is currently in the Oakland County Prison. Serving a 93 day term for violation probation. i had such high hopes for him too, dude was $$$$ at State. damn SMH

Originally Posted by RoOk

Ryan Leaf & the great....Kwame Brown

Leaf was the absolute BEST... BUST EVA!! Dude was so F'ed up. I once got FRONT row seats to see a Charges game when he was the QB. I could only stand him for 2 quarters and I bolted. It was incredible the way he just seemed to destroy the huddle and the team. It was a sad, sad day for Charger fans when he played that season.
sick.gif

i got another one
im from MI btw

Charles Rogers - #2 pick over all pick in the 2003 draft. He was the home town kid. Straight outa Saginaw, then to MI. ST. Him and Joey were suppose to be the Lions' saviors.
2 broken collar bones later, several violations of the NFL's substance abuse policy he was cut. More recently hes been in the news for all the wrong reasons. He is currently in the Oakland County Prison. Serving a 93 day term for violation probation. i had such high hopes for him too, dude was $$$$ at State. damn SMH

I'm dying...
roll.gif

"I blew ay'day"

That interview is still so 
roll.gif
 but damn shame what happened to him 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by parasight21

i got another one
im from MI btw

I'm dying...
roll.gif

"I blew ay'day"

That interview is still so 
roll.gif
 but damn shame what happened to him 
indifferent.gif

exactly the way i feel.
ahh chuck, we hardly knew you.
frown.gif

Honestly, IMO dude is not even bad.. When given a chance do actually do something ( at least when I've watched ) he's played pretty good, alot worst centers in the league

yall being waaaaay too nice..whether he played or not his first hed still suck..jermaine oneal didnt play alot his first 3 seasons either and look what happened to him.
laugh.gif
im not buying that excuse..u earn your spot in practice..that simple.

but no love for heath shuler,andre ware
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom