Is Derrick Rose the most athletic pass-first PG to ever play?

he hasnt even played a reg season game yet and your calling him one of the best in league history?? come on now

and by the way that title goes to magic and b diddy

He hasnt even played a game yet this year... wow.

Only on NT
laugh.gif

Why are dudes even entertaining this dude by giving a response? Let this thread die with the worst of them.

I just don't see Derrick Rose becoming a great PG. He has the athleticism but that's about it. He has no fundamental, no shooting skills and nobasketball IQ. All the things that a great PG need

Derrick Rose just DOES NOT wow me.. in a "future hall of famer" kinda way that the experts are predicting..

I'm a Bulls fan, but people are expecting far too much from DR this year. It seriously wouldn't surprise me to see him put up 8 3 & 2. He'sjust not ready yet.

The Kid hasnt even played a season in the NBA let him play first then get another 500post and then you can come back to make a thread like this........

I'd just like to let everyone know that this thread was originally about Kobe opting out of his contract and coming to the Bulls. Dude typed up what hethought was well thought out and lengthy spiel about why he thought it was plausible.

and no basketball IQ.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OKAY!

and anyway, we coulda (some of us DID) make this call last year. We don't need to see any more games to tell how athletic the kid is.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I'd just like to let everyone know that this thread was originally about Kobe opting out of his contract and coming to the Bulls. Dude typed up what he thought was well thought out and lengthy spiel about why he thought it was plausible.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was confused with all the replies in the first page... was wondering, why is everyone hating on D-Rose with all the "lock",'banned' and "stop it" replies

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Baron Davis is more athletic than Rose?

laugh.gif

ummmmmmmmmmmm the question was EVER and Davis in his High school-Horents years is the most Athletic PG EVER

nobodys touching Baron in terms of pure physicality at the PG spot. He's got the strength of a shooting guard, 35+ inch vert, handles like iverson, greatspeed, all in the body of a safety or linebacker. He's to the point guard spot as Dwight Howard is to center and Lebron is to small forward: freaks ofnature.

Back
Top Bottom