Is Diddy Scusty For Smashing His Sons Old Work?

Who's more foul in the entire situation?

• Diddy (The slimy vampire)

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Lori (Chick on Meeks wishlist)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Steven Harvey (Persistent tacky suit wearer)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • I'm smashing whoever (It's all fair game)

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
IDK why but this movie line always pops in my head when thinking about the Diddy and Lori situation

Goldie: Mr, Pretty Tony, you know the rules of the game, Your ***** just chose me, We can settle this like you got some class, or we can get into some gangster shxt.

Pretty Tony: You shade-tree ******, You aint no pimp, You're a rest haven for ho's, You're a car thief! A car thief! That one you got is probably hot as a firecracker right now!

Bottom line, Lori been belong to the game and chose up. Diddy aint to nothin wrong but be who he is. And Steve seem like the type of man to do the same thing if he was in diddy's shoes.

You say that because you don’t walk with the GODS. When your scale goes from 1-10 to 8-15, things change. Especially, if she’s throwing it at you.
Yeah bruh I'm not smashing my son's joints. That's foul and sick

Quick outside the pocket question for y’all.

Would you smash you mother in law/dad’s Girlfriend if she was throwing the box at you?

For all we know Puff maybe sets up the choo choo on the regular with him, lori and the sons. We all know that ***** been funny style

yeah but, he's puff..he can't get a million other IG thots to feast on without digging his son's resume?

You saying that as if SHE didn't want to do it. Shiiii, that just might be the reason why that's the old thing.

Back
Top Bottom