Is Diddy Scusty For Smashing His Sons Old Work?

Who's more foul in the entire situation?

• Diddy (The slimy vampire)

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Lori (Chick on Meeks wishlist)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Steven Harvey (Persistent tacky suit wearer)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • I'm smashing whoever (It's all fair game)

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
Wait wait wait...If given that chance, yall would smash a mother and a daughter? Not at the same time, of course.

I think it's kinda weak but at the same time I can't knock her finesse.

I can't knock any woman for seeing a beneficial opportunity and exploiting it. It's the rational thing to do and applies to both men and women.

Diddy is damn near a billionaire, that's a great come up.

Because #NTExtremes, rationality versus morality are two entirely different convos

I think it's kinda weak but at the same time I can't knock her finesse.

I can't knock any woman for seeing a beneficial opportunity and exploiting it. It's the rational thing to do and applies to both men and women.

Diddy is damn near a billionaire, that's a great come up.

Because #NTExtremes, rationality versus morality are two entirely different convos
Smashing your son's old joint is a great come up?

Wait wait wait...If given that chance, yall would smash a mother and a daughter? Not at the same time, of course.

I would have. That was actually one thing I never did but always wanted to. I had one milf whose Mom looked good enough to bang, and she had 18+ daughters, the older of which wasn’t bad. Never happened though. Milf had that good good. I would gone three generations in that family.

Hell Yeah. Under the right conditions.

I know a mother and daughter that get down like that on some weird we share everything relationship (the daughter would pass her dudes off to the mom). I passed because my homie said the daughters box was trash and not worth the time. They were both linebacker built BBW's so that also left me unmotivated.

Hell Yeah. Under the right conditions.

I know a mother and daughter that get down like that on some weird we share everything relationship (the daughter would pass her dudes off to the mom). I passed because my homie said the daughters box was trash and not worth the time. They were both linebacker built BBW's so that also left me unmotivated.
Big ******* have very few morals

You saying that as if SHE didn't want to do it. Shiiii, that just might be the reason why that's the old thing.

she can want w/e she want...Diddy da grown man that's not supposed to play into that nonsense.

she can want w/e she want...Diddy da grown man that's not supposed to play into that nonsense.

Diddy can want w/e HE wants. You trying to tell me, if your son smashed Ayesha Diaz, and 6 month later you in the DR and shes at a bar throwing at you, you gonna be like, "Naw, you with with my son.." Ninja PLEASE...

Don't mind me, tho. I'm just over here NOT hating on folks. :lol:

Diddy can want w/e HE wants. You trying to tell me, if your son smashed Ayesha Diaz, and 6 month later you in the DR and shes at a bar throwing at you, you gonna be like, "Naw, you with with my son.." Ninja PLEASE...
I can tell you that exactly. There's certain smutty behavior I can't partake in

But if it didn't know, you'd do it? It still happened. What would you do if you found out after the fact?

Back in the day when I was young and dumb I would have, now I would only smash sisters. Prefferly :lol: twins

Man I was smashing one twin at a wedding. Her sister came in the room, got naked on the other bed, and laid on top of the covers face up and fell asleep. I didn’t know what to do so I just kept smashing the one. One of my biggest regrets of all time was not going for the 2 for 1.

But if it didn't know, you'd do it? It still happened. What would you do if you found out after the fact?
You asked that already :lol:

If I didn't know, I didn't know. After the fact tho, I'm just gon have to leave the harlot be

these scenarios is hella loaded

There's enough difference to fill an ocean between smashing Diddy's son then Diddy versus smashing some commoner son and his commoner uncle/dad

Diddy has change your lifestyle money, common dude will maybe spot you a McDonald's breakfast. That's both immoral and irrational.

You asked that already :lol:

If I didn't know, I didn't know. After the fact tho, I'm just gon have to leave the harlot be

That was reaffirmation.

My points are, one; you just hating. Two, you low key being sexist.

That was reaffirmation.

My points are, one; you just hating. Two, you low key being sexist.
If you call that hating, I don't think you're familiar with the term. Diddy has money for me to hate on him for. Not him smashing his sons work.

Back
Top Bottom