Is Earl Sweatshirt the Illest teen rapper ever?

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Wayne, Shyheim, and some guy on that Live At The Barbeque

laugh.gif

stop hating.

these kids represent something new and different. and you're mad that people are attracted to that.

the music forum is really starting to disappoint me.

stop hating.

these kids represent something new and different. and you're mad that people are attracted to that.

Earl was like 15 recording and killing issh. I was thinking about this the other day. @ 15, 16 now, I can't think of another rapper's flow and delivery package matching Earl's. I understand illmatic @ 19, but 15 - 19 is a very broad jump of information and skills
laugh.gif

It's OF, Buttercup.

Earl was like 15 recording and killing issh. I was thinking about this the other day. @ 15, 16 now, I can't think of another rapper's flow and delivery package matching Earl's. I understand illmatic @ 19, but 15 - 19 is a very broad jump of information and skills
laugh.gif

It's OF, Buttercup.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif

It's OF, Buttercup.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif

It's OF, Buttercup.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

stop hating.

lol I see what you're saying but, really eminem did this "shock factor" rap long before these kids, and he did it better. No hate though, different tastes for different folks.

And music forum always brings some disappointment because there are so many damn riders, but I'll still come back because I'm exposed to all sorts of new music

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

stop hating.

lol I see what you're saying but, really eminem did this "shock factor" rap long before these kids, and he did it better. No hate though, different tastes for different folks.

And music forum always brings some disappointment because there are so many damn riders, but I'll still come back because I'm exposed to all sorts of new music

Back
Top Bottom