is French Montana AA But Not Black?

Yea from my knowledge they have similar meanings. I may be mistaking but I believe prieto is more derogatory, basically ****** in Spanish.

Yeah, that's the sense I got. I don't know if I would hold it on the same level of n*. But I've definitely always felt like moreno was the more respectful of the two

Yeah my Dominicanos told me prieto is the derogatory version, ninja just throwing it out there isn't helping any.

wait...

Wut?

You pretended to be another race? To insult people?

Which one and why?

That's like... The weirdest thing ever.
I kinda wanna know too just for s**** and giggles... Seem like every yute in this thread turn weirdos

thread is done.
Thread been done for the last 5hrs i feel.. Everybody just drawing out the difference between "nappy"and good hair and other things they can find about race

Last edited:
Never insulted said race. I did say something disrespectful to another member on here though which I did get a suspension for which I deserved because I was in the wrong for it. But that's old news though.
wait...

Wut?

You pretended to be another race? To insult people?

Which one and why?

That's like... The weirdest thing ever.

It was the Jerry Rice Popeye's theread.

Lmao @ Moreno doesn't mean black... You do know black people aren't literally black but dark brown dude aka Moreno. I'm Dominican and lighter than Ninja and I consider myself black, my guy.

Last edited:
I laughed at OP's post when I first saw this thread last week. I had no idea it'd go to Fat Joe Street Cred levels tho :lol:

French Montana is NOT black. He is Moroccan. He is closer to an Arab than an African. IDK why people are debating this.

And I want to propose a Hell in a Cell match. Me and Steezy Vs. Alp.

French Montana is NOT black. He is Moroccan. He is closer to an Arab than an African. IDK why people are debating this.

French's mother is a black Somalia, and he identifies as black.

And Steezy Bone would wash you and use your lifeless body to beat the brakes off of Alp. You don't want them Man Bun problems in ya life b

He was born in africa....

he IS an african

:rofl: ^

Dumbest thing of the week.

My dude !

Arab is an ethnic group, not a race :smh:. Morocco is in Africa therefore, anyone coming from there is an African. There are black Arabs.

_

Last edited:
Arab: a member of a Semitic people, originally from the Arabian peninsula and neighboring territories, inhabiting much of the Middle East and North Africa.

Semetic: relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.

The name Semite comes from Shem, the eldest of the three sons of Noah. In the Greek and Latin versions of the Bible, Shem becomes Sem, since neither Greek nor Latin has any way of representing the initial sound of the Hebrew name.

Now who is Shem? He's one of Noah's three sons. And Noah had ONE wife (according to semetic scholars). So if Noah had one wife and his wife had one husband, how in the **** was Ham the only BLACK son?

Semites, Arabs or whatever you wanna call them are Africans that left and mingled with the descendants of Neanderthals.

Also... Africans are not one ethnic group and are genetically and phenotypically diverse.

Last edited:
Ya'll are way too technical with the racial groups.

It's like Ninjahood looking at his people and not calling them black.

View media item 2401381
Ya'll need to Google Moroccan male and see what you find. French Montana isn't black.

Frenchy look like my peoples. Actually have a homeboy thats from the same country as me and his nickname is Frenchy cuz of how similar they look(and cuz he fluent in french lol). Shoot i been mistaken for lightskin or mixed when i lived in the south. Had people ask me what my background was and when id say middle eastern theyd say "and...?"

Back
Top Bottom