is French Montana AA But Not Black?

But you not black b. 'Member? You 'member.

da Freudian slip.

Annnnnnnnnd neanderthals originated in Africa too.

Not according to this:

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2014/01/neanderthals-dna-legacy-linked-to-modern-ailments/

Indigenous Africans have little or no Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not breed with Neanderthals, who lived in Europe and Asia.

I have seen this link start war in comment sections and on message boards :lol:

The only time I have seen this topic discussed on another message board in turn into a discussion about of how thirsty would you have to be to bang a Neanderthal chick.

Dudes were writing fan fiction of if they were a walking for months through the wilderness, and stumbled upon some Neanderthal yambs, they wouldn't be able to pass it up.

Other dudes were posting renderings of topless Neanderthal's saying they would take them down if they around in the modern era.

It was pure buffoonery. :lol:

Last edited:
Chopper Chopper is white
Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio is Bengali

I don't think these dudes are too familiar with East Africans....and the different shades of "black".

French Montanas mom looks like the average East African woman.

I can see where the physical appearances can differ with Eastern Africans. Geological proximity with neighboring Middle Eastern countries would allow for it.

da Freudian slip.
I have seen this link start war in comment sections and on message boards :lol:

They should take their issues up with the scientists and Harvard.

Let's not even start with where dark skinned Indians originated... :nerd:

All academia, like da mainstream media, is part of da libbies and obummers agenda. Harvard just trying too hard to be politically correct in da sensitive PC/SJW culture of today.

We gotta bring back da 50s, specifically da 1850s. Even before da hemi when da steam engine was choo-chooing all around America making it great with its marvelous pollution. Da era when science correctly taught us da white folks were da real children of Jesus and da most human and evolved of races.

Last edited:
Frenchy look like my peoples. Actually have a homeboy thats from the same country as me and his nickname is Frenchy cuz of how similar they look(and cuz he fluent in french lol). Shoot i been mistaken for lightskin or mixed when i lived in the south. Had people ask me what my background was and when id say middle eastern theyd say "and...?"

Your canadian tho

The only time I have seen this topic discussed on another message board in turn into a discussion about of how thirsty would you have to be to bang a Neanderthal chick.

Dudes were writing fan fiction of if they were a walking for months through the wilderness, and stumbled upon some Neanderthal yambs, they wouldn't be able to pass it up.

Other dudes were posting renderings of topless Neanderthal's saying they would take them down if they around in the modern era.

It was pure buffoonery. :lol:

That sounds EPIC :lol:

Frenchy look like my peoples. Actually have a homeboy thats from the same country as me and his nickname is Frenchy cuz of how similar they look(and cuz he fluent in french lol). Shoot i been mistaken for lightskin or mixed when i lived in the south. Had people ask me what my background was and when id say middle eastern theyd say "and...?"

Your canadian tho

How the does she not look black to you? What is your criteria to judge someone "looking black"?

He has a black wife leave him alone.

View media item 2320216

Last edited:
Ya'll are way too technical with the racial groups.

It's like Ninjahood looking at his people and not calling them black.

View media item 2401381
Ya'll need to Google Moroccan male and see what you find. French Montana isn't black.
my dudes call me french montana when I'm rocking my shades... had some chicks call me french when I was in Cali couple months back. I'm I arab or is frenchanting black???

laugh.gif
 now y'all dudes want an essay on this ****? 

You show me a pic of his mom and ask if she looks black, I would say no. I'd say she looks more middle eastern or north african. Kill me. 

Am I very familiar with east african women, no. Did I go to high school with lots of somalian people in MN, yes. Again, clearly I'm no expert on east african women. 

My bro is afro honduran. Its a little known fact that theres afro hondurans down there.

People ain't know this? One of my good friends is Honduran and son is quite literally the blackest person I know. He's winning hide and go seek in the dark with ease.

Back
Top Bottom