Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Lebron still is best he has major impact on all parts of basketball game
-Scoring
-Passing
-Defense
-Rebounds
like a young charles barkley

-Scoring
-Passing
-Defense
-Rebounds
like a young charles barkley

after watching the dallas/miami series and replays of dallas/lakers series, i think its still kobe IMO. damn kobe can shoot straight up even with defenders in front of him (4th qtr of game 2). he can create shots. relentless. while lebron depends on the pick given to him by his teammates and then pass. LOL. but LBJ will have his time.. he'll be back better than we think..

after watching the dallas/miami series and replays of dallas/lakers series, i think its still kobe IMO. damn kobe can shoot straight up even with defenders in front of him (4th qtr of game 2). he can create shots. relentless. while lebron depends on the pick given to him by his teammates and then pass. LOL. but LBJ will have his time.. he'll be back better than we think..

-Scoring
-Passing
-Defense
-Rebounds

I didn't see any of that when it mattered most in the finals. He had plenty of opportunities to do it...I didn't see it.
laugh.gif

-Scoring
-Passing
-Defense
-Rebounds

I didn't see any of that when it mattered most in the finals. He had plenty of opportunities to do it...I didn't see it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by gko2408

LeBron is the still the best basketball player, talent-wise, skill-wise.

Other than the fact that he disappears the harsher the lights get, he's put up MVP worthy numbers.

Kobe's reign as the best player is over.

Wade has been better in bigger moments than LeBron but talent-wise, he's no better. Not the same level of size and speed. They're both not shooters so I defer to their athleticism, the key part of their games. LeBron's just bigger with more or less the same level of athleticism as Wade.

Rose and Durant still have a flaws in their game and decision-making that will go away with a couple years more NBA experience.

Dirk played BEST when it mattered and really, maybe that's all that matters.
stopped reading after that
As well, did I
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by gko2408

LeBron is the still the best basketball player, talent-wise, skill-wise.

Other than the fact that he disappears the harsher the lights get, he's put up MVP worthy numbers.

Kobe's reign as the best player is over.

Wade has been better in bigger moments than LeBron but talent-wise, he's no better. Not the same level of size and speed. They're both not shooters so I defer to their athleticism, the key part of their games. LeBron's just bigger with more or less the same level of athleticism as Wade.

Rose and Durant still have a flaws in their game and decision-making that will go away with a couple years more NBA experience.

Dirk played BEST when it mattered and really, maybe that's all that matters.
stopped reading after that
As well, did I
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

MJ has won the Executive of the Year award for how many years in a row now?
laugh.gif

Dipset, stick to the music forum shun.

You wouldn't take the greatest player in NBA history, word on who is the best player today?
C'mon guy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

MJ has won the Executive of the Year award for how many years in a row now?
laugh.gif

Dipset, stick to the music forum shun.

You wouldn't take the greatest player in NBA history, word on who is the best player today?
C'mon guy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hyperkim

Co-signin' the bolded.

Originally Posted by hyperkim

Co-signin' the bolded.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by dland24

IMO, the best argument can be made for Dwight Howard.

I catch hell EVERY time I say he's the best in the NBA cuz I'm a known Kobe fan/Bron hater...

BUT..

What are his knocks? Who has his impact? Who's even CLOSE to being on his level at his position right now?

I mean really...

His knocks? Getting owned by a 19 year old Bynum in the finals is one that comes to mind.
What? how'd he get owned by Bynum? I'm not gonna sit here and say Howard had a great series, but he did not get owned by Bynum. Look at the stats....
Also, you're saying that Dwight Howards current knock is how he played in the 09 Finals? Do you think hes still the same player? If you had the choice between Bynum and Howard, who would you choose?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by dland24

IMO, the best argument can be made for Dwight Howard.

I catch hell EVERY time I say he's the best in the NBA cuz I'm a known Kobe fan/Bron hater...

BUT..

What are his knocks? Who has his impact? Who's even CLOSE to being on his level at his position right now?

I mean really...

His knocks? Getting owned by a 19 year old Bynum in the finals is one that comes to mind.
What? how'd he get owned by Bynum? I'm not gonna sit here and say Howard had a great series, but he did not get owned by Bynum. Look at the stats....
Also, you're saying that Dwight Howards current knock is how he played in the 09 Finals? Do you think hes still the same player? If you had the choice between Bynum and Howard, who would you choose?

Back
Top Bottom