Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

MELO
It was in a loss but still

pay homage ya'll be actin like ya'll don't know whats good

MELO
It was in a loss but still

pay homage ya'll be actin like ya'll don't know whats good

best player in the NBA?... I guess you can say Dirk based on what he did throughout the season, postseason, and finals..
his free throw percentage was insane.. had a 93.4% at the free throw line?.. thats just rediculous.. He was clutch also..

top players in the NBA right now.. Dirk, DWade and Bron.. right NOW.. at this moment..

You can say what you want about Lebron.. but he had a great run in the postseason..

I cant say guys like melo, amare, kobe, rose, durant, etc are the best in the league cause they didnt get their team to the Finals this season..

best player in the NBA?... I guess you can say Dirk based on what he did throughout the season, postseason, and finals..
his free throw percentage was insane.. had a 93.4% at the free throw line?.. thats just rediculous.. He was clutch also..

top players in the NBA right now.. Dirk, DWade and Bron.. right NOW.. at this moment..

You can say what you want about Lebron.. but he had a great run in the postseason..

I cant say guys like melo, amare, kobe, rose, durant, etc are the best in the league cause they didnt get their team to the Finals this season..

^

So I guess Bron wasn't the best player in the league at any point the past 8 years outside of 2007 to you right?

Top 5 (in no order):

Bron
Kobe
D-Wade
D12
Dirk

next tier:

CP3
Rose
Durant
Melo
Amare/Boseph/Russ

^

So I guess Bron wasn't the best player in the league at any point the past 8 years outside of 2007 to you right?

Top 5 (in no order):

Bron
Kobe
D-Wade
D12
Dirk

next tier:

CP3
Rose
Durant
Melo
Amare/Boseph/Russ

I haven't gone through the whole thread but I still think LeBron is the best in the NBA followed closely by Dwight.

I haven't gone through the whole thread but I still think LeBron is the best in the NBA followed closely by Dwight.

Originally Posted by PMatic

LeBron
Dwight
CP3
Wade
Dirk
Kobe
Rose
Durant
D-Will
Westbrook
same players in mine except ur last guy... Why Westbrook over Melo?
looks like u did that in order too 
laugh.gif

LeBron
Dwight
CP3
Wade
Dirk
Kobe
Rose
Durant
D-Will
Westbrook
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

LeBron
Dwight
CP3
Wade
Dirk
Kobe
Rose
Durant
D-Will
Westbrook
laugh.gif
Westbrook is the better all around player with room to grow. I can't say the same for Melo.

And yeah, that's pretty much in order.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

LeBron
Dwight
CP3
Wade
Dirk
Kobe
Rose
Durant
D-Will
Westbrook
laugh.gif
Westbrook is the better all around player with room to grow. I can't say the same for Melo.

And yeah, that's pretty much in order.

I think it is something that about 8 players have a share of.. So I'd say there isn't..

Kobe, Bron, Durant, Rose, D12, Dirk, Wade, Melo

I think it is something that about 8 players have a share of.. So I'd say there isn't..

Kobe, Bron, Durant, Rose, D12, Dirk, Wade, Melo

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^

Top 5 (in no order):

Bron
Kobe
D-Wade
D12
Dirk

next tier:

CP3
Rose
Durant
Melo
Amare/Boseph/Russ
           You probably didnt read my whole post..lol..
           the thread is about whos the clear cut best player in the NBA right now...

and in my opinion.. its Lebron.. I cant say what happen in Game 4 and Game, that remains a mystery... but any player that can play over

45mins a game that can guard any player on the court.. I will take every time.. 

Lebron is hated simply cause hes the best player.. nobody hates a garbage player...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^

Top 5 (in no order):

Bron
Kobe
D-Wade
D12
Dirk

next tier:

CP3
Rose
Durant
Melo
Amare/Boseph/Russ
           You probably didnt read my whole post..lol..
           the thread is about whos the clear cut best player in the NBA right now...

and in my opinion.. its Lebron.. I cant say what happen in Game 4 and Game, that remains a mystery... but any player that can play over

45mins a game that can guard any player on the court.. I will take every time.. 

Lebron is hated simply cause hes the best player.. nobody hates a garbage player...

I read the part where you said that Dirk, Bron and Wade were the top players right now and that the others weren't because they didn't lead their teams to the Finals.

I'm just wondering if you used that same logic the past few seasons in which I would assume that you had D12, Pierce, Kobe since they led their respective teams to the Finals in those years?

Back
Top Bottom