Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

^Dwight probably is closest but he doesn't make his teammates better. Plus he's not the guy in the clutch, usually on the bench because of the FT problems.

laugh.gif
@ somebody bringing up KD with his passive issues, never demanding the ball when he should.

EDIT

@illwill Would a Kobestan not say Kobe?

^Dwight probably is closest but he doesn't make his teammates better. Plus he's not the guy in the clutch, usually on the bench because of the FT problems.

laugh.gif
@ somebody bringing up KD with his passive issues, never demanding the ball when he should.

EDIT

@illwill Would a Kobestan not say Kobe?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This guy has the most complete, non- fallible offensive game in the NBA/world...
Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

Melo can do every thing Kobe can do on the offensive end and is just as clutch,

This guy has the most complete, non- fallible offensive game in the NBA/world...
Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

Dwight does make his teammates better, though. Defensively he turned little Jameer, Hedo, Rashard, and other bums into a consistently top defensive team. Offensively, while not dominant like Shaq was, he still draws attention in the paint, and against weak competition he'll draw doubles and open up the 3point shot for his teammates.

Dwight is the best defensive player in the league, but his average offensive game (while improving) + his poor FT shooting keeps him from being the best overall.

Dwight does make his teammates better, though. Defensively he turned little Jameer, Hedo, Rashard, and other bums into a consistently top defensive team. Offensively, while not dominant like Shaq was, he still draws attention in the paint, and against weak competition he'll draw doubles and open up the 3point shot for his teammates.

Dwight is the best defensive player in the league, but his average offensive game (while improving) + his poor FT shooting keeps him from being the best overall.

Lets keep it real here.

There is no way in hell Lechoke is the best player in the NBA.

The best player in the NBA NEVER plays like this in the finals.

MJ, Shaq, Kobe, TD, The Dream, all won MULTIPLE championships as the best player in the NBA.

Facts do not lie.

As long as KD leads the NBA in scoring, how can he not be included in the top 5?

In no particular order:

KD
Kobe
Rose
Lebron
D12/Dirk

Lets keep it real here.

There is no way in hell Lechoke is the best player in the NBA.

The best player in the NBA NEVER plays like this in the finals.

MJ, Shaq, Kobe, TD, The Dream, all won MULTIPLE championships as the best player in the NBA.

Facts do not lie.

As long as KD leads the NBA in scoring, how can he not be included in the top 5?

In no particular order:

KD
Kobe
Rose
Lebron
D12/Dirk

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

No clear cut. I'd say this is the top 5:

Lebron
Wade
Durant
Rose
Kobe
how are you not mentioning dirk? seriously.

even if you close your eyes to his playoff performance, he averaged 23 and shot 52% from the field this year on a team that won 50 + games.

y'all kill me

Who would you put Dirk over on that list?
We're talking about best player in the league. Don't even lie, before the playoffs started, you would NOT have put Dirk on your top 5 list.

lol at rose how can you be a top 5 in the league when your arguable arent a top 5 at your position. rondo,dwill,cp3,kidd,nash, all better pgs. Hell melo could be there before him seeing he is like maybe 2nd/3rd best at his position, and um hello d12

No clear cut. I'd say this is the top 5:

Lebron
Wade
Durant
Rose
Kobe

even if you close your eyes to his playoff performance, he averaged 23 and shot 52% from the field this year on a team that won 50 + games.

y'all kill me

We're talking about best player in the league. Don't even lie, before the playoffs started, you would NOT have put Dirk on your top 5 list.

lol at rose how can you be a top 5 in the league when your arguable arent a top 5 at your position. rondo,dwill,cp3,kidd,nash, all better pgs. Hell melo could be there before him seeing he is like maybe 2nd/3rd best at his position, and um hello d12

So let me get this straight.

Dirk outplays Kobe, wade, lebron, and durant head to head in a span of 2 months
Leads multiple 4th qtr rallies
Hits multiple game winners

And he can't crack some of your top 5's?

Baffling

Baffling

Originally Posted by devv

Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

roll.gif

Does melo have a reliable fadeaway? His go to move is his face up game. Kobe has a face up game and more. Melo's handles are mad suspect as well.

Clear cut best player...

kobe-bryant-mvp.jpg

roll.gif

Does melo have a reliable fadeaway? His go to move is his face up game. Kobe has a face up game and more. Melo's handles are mad suspect as well.

Baffling
and won the championship and mvp but who cares
haters gon hate

Originally Posted by LDJ

y'all kill me

Said it earlier.  Dudes top 5 should have Dwight and Dirk over Rose and Durant, and then hes got the correct list.

Originally Posted by LDJ

y'all kill me

Said it earlier.  Dudes top 5 should have Dwight and Dirk over Rose and Durant, and then hes got the correct list.

Baffling
and won the championship and mvp but who cares
haters gon hate

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif

Melo fadeaway is straight it just doesnt use it as much. Just because the fadeaway aint his go to move doesnt me he cant do it.  Melo handles are def not suspect either. Dudes just think they suspect cause Melo doesnt run point foward like Bron. Also Melo's footwork, spin moves and Mid-range game, is just as good as kobe and Melo has Kobe range. Keep in mind that I'm just talking offense here not defenst and intagibles lol

Back
Top Bottom