Is it acceptable to have sex in your bestfriend's bed???

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Quick story about this topic:
My buddy, a female coworker and myself were at a bar drinking after work. She had always been DTF, but she had a man and I was trying to respect that. Anyway, we were done with our 3rd round of shots and she tells the bartender another round of shots. So I leaned over to her and told her if we take this next shot, I was #+%@!+# her within the hour. Well, she downed that bad boy with the quickness (strong foreshadow). Buddy sees all this going on and catches me coming back from the bathroom about to leave, bumps into me and drops his apt keys in my shirt pocket and says go have fun.

Open the door, realize I don't have any condoms. Shoot him a text to grab some...he's there within 10 minutes. Turned out I didn't need them because she had a 3 pack unopened in her purse.

We still laugh about that night 
pimp.gif

My man
pimp.gif

You and your boy should have ran a G though
nerd.gif

Not with this one, but I only have two words for you... Eiffel Tower. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

My buddy, a female coworker and myself were at a bar drinking after work. She had always been DTF, but she had a man and I was trying to respect that. Anyway, we were done with our 3rd round of shots and she tells the bartender another round of shots. So I leaned over to her and told her if we take this next shot, I was #+%@!+# her within the hour. Well, she downed that bad boy with the quickness (strong foreshadow). Buddy sees all this going on and catches me coming back from the bathroom about to leave, bumps into me and drops his apt keys in my shirt pocket and says go have fun.

Open the door, realize I don't have any condoms. Shoot him a text to grab some...he's there within 10 minutes. Turned out I didn't need them because she had a 3 pack unopened in her purse.

pimp.gif

My man
pimp.gif

You and your boy should have ran a G though
nerd.gif

Not with this one, but I only have two words for you... Eiffel Tower. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

When I was single I had a sheet, comforter, and 2 pillows I never touched. As long as they
put the comforter down( blue side up) my boys could get down anywhere except my sons room.
And I recieved the same courtesy at their houses. Except for one dudes house. We had a "Boom-Boom room"
over there. If you hit that room with a black light you'd probably go blind

groce. 
sick.gif

When I was single I had a sheet, comforter, and 2 pillows I never touched. As long as they
put the comforter down( blue side up) my boys could get down anywhere except my sons room.
And I recieved the same courtesy at their houses. Except for one dudes house. We had a "Boom-Boom room"

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

groce. 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You better not lose that man

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back when I was living with my parents (and the zoo-ful of kids) my girl and I were trying to figure out a way to get it done without getting caught.
My best friend slipped me the keys to his house and told me, "The third floor is yours, lock up when you're done."
pimp.gif

The same courtesy would be extended to him and any of my friends in need.

Back when I was living with my parents (and the zoo-ful of kids) my girl and I were trying to figure out a way to get it done without getting caught.
My best friend slipped me the keys to his house and told me, "The third floor is yours, lock up when you're done."
pimp.gif

The same courtesy would be extended to him and any of my friends in need.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just with anything else...it's had pros and cons. You've got a pro...that was a month before he was drunk and on that yay and left me 30 miles from the house with no car. Picked me up on the freeway 4 hours later 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom