Is it acceptable to have sex in your bestfriend's bed???

i let my boy do this one girl on my bed..that night i slept like a baby.

i let my boy do this one girl on my bed..that night i slept like a baby.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Foul. Treat people the way you want to be treated, would like your homies to sex in your bed?

If he washed the sheets after and let me know whatsup, then why not allow it with a bro high five? I'd want the favor to be returned if I was in a pinch as well.

Quick story about this topic:
My buddy, a female coworker and myself were at a bar drinking after work. She had always been DTF, but she had a man and I was trying to respect that. Anyway, we were done with our 3rd round of shots and she tells the bartender another round of shots. So I leaned over to her and told her if we take this next shot, I was #+%@!+# her within the hour. Well, she downed that bad boy with the quickness (strong foreshadow). Buddy sees all this going on and catches me coming back from the bathroom about to leave, bumps into me and drops his apt keys in my shirt pocket and says go have fun.

Open the door, realize I don't have any condoms. Shoot him a text to grab some...he's there within 10 minutes. Turned out I didn't need them because she had a 3 pack unopened in her purse.

We still laugh about that night 
pimp.gif

My buddy, a female coworker and myself were at a bar drinking after work. She had always been DTF, but she had a man and I was trying to respect that. Anyway, we were done with our 3rd round of shots and she tells the bartender another round of shots. So I leaned over to her and told her if we take this next shot, I was #+%@!+# her within the hour. Well, she downed that bad boy with the quickness (strong foreshadow). Buddy sees all this going on and catches me coming back from the bathroom about to leave, bumps into me and drops his apt keys in my shirt pocket and says go have fun.

Open the door, realize I don't have any condoms. Shoot him a text to grab some...he's there within 10 minutes. Turned out I didn't need them because she had a 3 pack unopened in her purse.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Idk, I would feel weird sexing on the bed my friend sexes on the regular. Pass lol.
I did smash on the backseat of one of my fwiends whip. %##% was mad umfortable, but the dead was done
pimp.gif

Lol. Typing on a phone sucks.

Idk, I would feel weird sexing on the bed my friend sexes on the regular. Pass lol.
I did smash on the backseat of one of my fwiends whip. %##% was mad umfortable, but the dead was done
pimp.gif

Lol. Typing on a phone sucks.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Every dude should have "buss down" sheets. When its that time i dont mind. Just make sure you take them off after and we are good.

buss down sheets
laugh.gif

Buddy sees all this going on and catches me coming back from the bathroom about to leave, bumps into me and drops his apt keys in my shirt pocket and says go have fun.

That's love.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Buddy sees all this going on and catches me coming back from the bathroom about to leave, bumps into me and drops his apt keys in my shirt pocket and says go have fun.

That's love.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Every dude should have "buss down" sheets. When its that time i dont mind. Just make sure you take them off after and we are good.

buss down sheets
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yes, yes it is.

How do you guys say you couldn't do this, do you only have sex in your beds and ##@$?

The only place I wouldn't have sex in is on my moms bed, besides that anywhere else not a damb will be given.

Yes, yes it is.

How do you guys say you couldn't do this, do you only have sex in your beds and ##@$?

The only place I wouldn't have sex in is on my moms bed, besides that anywhere else not a damb will be given.

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

pimp.gif

My man
pimp.gif

You and your boy should have ran a G though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

pimp.gif

My man
pimp.gif

You and your boy should have ran a G though
nerd.gif

If they say its okay, I go for it. Pummeling bunnies on my boys bed/couch/basement floor/patio was a weekly routine during high school. No way in hell is anyone smashing on my bed though, my sheets are black. All bad.

If they say its okay, I go for it. Pummeling bunnies on my boys bed/couch/basement floor/patio was a weekly routine during high school. No way in hell is anyone smashing on my bed though, my sheets are black. All bad.

Back
Top Bottom