Is it blasphemous to say recession > 101 ?

NO....not at all...i love both albums but ayos mios Recession is a top 10 album of the last decade
discuss

NO....not at all...i love both albums but ayos mios Recession is a top 10 album of the last decade
discuss

I have no problem with this opinion...

young-jeezy-420.jpg

I dunno bruh, Recession definitely had some bangers but in terms of overall product I don't think it's touching TM101.

And trap or die is really overrated

I dunno bruh, Recession definitely had some bangers but in terms of overall product I don't think it's touching TM101.

And trap or die is really overrated

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

discuss

yeah you %+!#@%$#++@%

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

discuss

yeah you %+!#@%$#++@%

^ He means this is a stupid $$$$!%% post because TM101 is such an incredible piece of work and even though Recession is a good album it will never come close to the greatness to when the beat drops in Bottom of the Map

^ He means this is a stupid %@%!$%+ post because TM101 is such an incredible piece of work and even though Recession is a good album it will never come close to the greatness when the beat drops in Bottom of the Map

^ He means this is a stupid $$$$!%% post because TM101 is such an incredible piece of work and even though Recession is a good album it will never come close to the greatness to when the beat drops in Bottom of the Map

^ He means this is a stupid %@%!$%+ post because TM101 is such an incredible piece of work and even though Recession is a good album it will never come close to the greatness when the beat drops in Bottom of the Map

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

yep...you're an idiot i was second guessing it but you confirmed it with this post..........when the beat drops on Hustlaz ambition >

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

yep...you're an idiot i was second guessing it but you confirmed it with this post..........when the beat drops on Hustlaz ambition >

103 had some wack +!++ on it...
Takin' it there...Everything...Who Dat... The Vacation...What They Want...Crazy get no burn from me...

While with 101...I don't even need a fast forward button...

Back
Top Bottom