Is it blasphemous to say recession > 101 ?

103 had some wack +!++ on it...
Takin' it there...Everything...Who Dat... The Vacation...What They Want...Crazy get no burn from me...

While with 101...I don't even need a fast forward button...

^ How the hell do you skip "Who Dat"?!
nerd.gif

Like I said, it's closer than most people think, IMO and I don't have too big of a problem with someone who says this...*shrugs*

nerd.gif

Like I said, it's closer than most people think, IMO and I don't have too big of a problem with someone who says this...*shrugs*

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

^ He means this is a stupid $$$$!%% post because TM101 is such an incredible piece of work and even though Recession is a good album it will never come close to the greatness to when the beat drops in Bottom of the Map
yep...you're an idiot i was second guessing it but you confirmed it with this post..........when the beat drops on Hustlaz ambition >
indifferent.gif
You're sonning yourself with this whole thread

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

^ He means this is a stupid $$$$!%% post because TM101 is such an incredible piece of work and even though Recession is a good album it will never come close to the greatness to when the beat drops in Bottom of the Map
yep...you're an idiot i was second guessing it but you confirmed it with this post..........when the beat drops on Hustlaz ambition >
indifferent.gif
You're sonning yourself with this whole thread

Tear It Up is the only track I skip on TM101 , and it's not even that bad.

Recession is full of skipable tracks, and it lacks the cohesion that TM101 had.

Tear It Up is the only track I skip on TM101 , and it's not even that bad.

Recession is full of skipable tracks, and it lacks the cohesion that TM101 had.

I wouldn't argue with that opinion. With The Recession you get somewhat of a theme and an improved Jeezy. Not to mention some pretty good production. Only downfall is the few filler tracks. 
But I'll always say TM 101 > The Recession.

At the current rate, he'll never ever top TM 101

I wouldn't argue with that opinion. With The Recession you get somewhat of a theme and an improved Jeezy. Not to mention some pretty good production. Only downfall is the few filler tracks. 
But I'll always say TM 101 > The Recession.

At the current rate, he'll never ever top TM 101

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Takin' it there...Everything...Who Dat... The Vacation...What They Want...Crazy get no burn from me... 
Spoiler [+]
med_young_jeezy_artist_photo2.jpg

But @ the end of the day, while The Recession is a SOLID effort...
Its not really ###@%% with TM101...

But I'd be surprised if Jeezy ever makes ANYthing as good as Recession the route he's goin now...

May end up being his LAST album that mattered
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Spoiler [+]
med_young_jeezy_artist_photo2.jpg

But @ the end of the day, while The Recession is a SOLID effort...
Its not really ###@%% with TM101...

But I'd be surprised if Jeezy ever makes ANYthing as good as Recession the route he's goin now...

May end up being his LAST album that mattered
30t6p3b.gif

If you would of said TM102 I wouldnt of argued. But still

101>102>>>>>>>>>Recession

Recession was extra weak IMO  

If you would of said TM102 I wouldnt of argued. But still

101>102>>>>>>>>>Recession

Recession was extra weak IMO  

Back
Top Bottom