Is it ever ok to hit a female? Vol. Enough is enough

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't have time to tussle with wild animals.
I would die of laughter if a fellow nigerian told this to me in real life.
Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

You'll get banned for that...

Nt's getting so soft, mods acting like the general population is full of sensitive 13 year old girls catching feelings over every little comment
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

heui23 is that you?

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

You'll get banned for that...

Nt's getting so soft, mods acting like the general population is full of sensitive 13 year old girls catching feelings over every little comment
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

heui23 is that you?

Originally Posted by Ginzo

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

that's how u can tell i'm super Nigerian.....I refer to classless women as "wild animals" cause my mom used to say it all the time. I def said it in an ibo accent too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

that's how u can tell i'm super Nigerian.....I refer to classless women as "wild animals" cause my mom used to say it all the time. I def said it in an ibo accent too.
laugh.gif

Yeah it is. 
I mean, if I ever hit a guy, I shouldn't be surprised if he hit me back.
A lot of my friends hit their bf's, and I tell them don't ever come crying to me if one day he smacks your !@! back.

Violence is violence, no matter who does the hitting. 

My motto is: I don't put my hands on you, so don't put your hands on me.

But thats just the way I see it.
grin.gif

Yeah it is. 
I mean, if I ever hit a guy, I shouldn't be surprised if he hit me back.
A lot of my friends hit their bf's, and I tell them don't ever come crying to me if one day he smacks your !@! back.

Violence is violence, no matter who does the hitting. 

My motto is: I don't put my hands on you, so don't put your hands on me.

But thats just the way I see it.
grin.gif

Ive slapped a couple females before

and now that I think about it..... I wish one of those manly looking once would step up to me, I would beat her up like a dude

guess Im crazy

Ive slapped a couple females before

and now that I think about it..... I wish one of those manly looking once would step up to me, I would beat her up like a dude

guess Im crazy

At the mall, some dude got jumped by 2 butch *** women.. he was probably thinking the exact same thing op. Ill never put my hands on a woman. Thats a b**** move. Always respect the women.

At the mall, some dude got jumped by 2 butch *** women.. he was probably thinking the exact same thing op. Ill never put my hands on a woman. Thats a b**** move. Always respect the women.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

never?

Originally Posted by jdiggs

never?

500x_chrisbrown.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sorry but this pic looks wrong.
laugh.gif

Real life I commend Chris for doing what he had to do, women take things too far sometimes.
If Rhianna was a two shades darker no one would've cared, Kelly Rowland was in a worse
situation than Rhi Rhi and no one cared. I think people have a misconstrued mindset that
it's a okay to hit a woman as long as she's ugly. PRETTY women aren't supposed to be hit.

And for the record I've had a crush on Kelly since "No No No" days
pimp.gif

500x_chrisbrown.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sorry but this pic looks wrong.
laugh.gif

Real life I commend Chris for doing what he had to do, women take things too far sometimes.
If Rhianna was a two shades darker no one would've cared, Kelly Rowland was in a worse
situation than Rhi Rhi and no one cared. I think people have a misconstrued mindset that
it's a okay to hit a woman as long as she's ugly. PRETTY women aren't supposed to be hit.

And for the record I've had a crush on Kelly since "No No No" days
pimp.gif

I'm not reading through anything you dudes said. But if I was that dude, I would've beat the brakes off of all those chicks. And no everyone watching wouldn't have beat dude up if people seeing you get beat down by a bunch of females and it really is for no reason I guarantee you no one will care if you put one of those beast to sleep.

I'm not reading through anything you dudes said. But if I was that dude, I would've beat the brakes off of all those chicks. And no everyone watching wouldn't have beat dude up if people seeing you get beat down by a bunch of females and it really is for no reason I guarantee you no one will care if you put one of those beast to sleep.

only if they want to get physical. I know it sounds wrong but if they wanna step someone has to put them in their place.

only if they want to get physical. I know it sounds wrong but if they wanna step someone has to put them in their place.

I'm not one to hit a female... I'll shake the %$@ outta one like Chris Rock said...

BUT

My AUNT had five sons and told all of them that until they hit the age of 16 any female who hits them they should hit them back and she also tells every women in our family that if you come at a man like you are a man and put your hands on him, be prepared to fight or get beat down like a man.

Back
Top Bottom