those things aren't woman 
sick.gif
i would swung at all of them and stood on their bodies like hercules

laugh.gif
. That looks like the DC metro tho
30t6p3b.gif

It's L'enfant Plaza, that's my line,
tired.gif

Normally, the best thing to do would be to walk away, but clearly the girl is pursuing the dude. I also heard dude explicitly state "I did nothing to you" (which I believe, cuz kids on the metro are ridiculous). He looked like he had a job and a lot to lose, so I guess he was right in not putting hands on her. I would have defended myself, though.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by TSX24

those things aren't woman 
sick.gif
i would swung at all of them and stood on their bodies like hercules

laugh.gif
. That looks like the DC metro tho
30t6p3b.gif

It's L'enfant Plaza, that's my line,
tired.gif

Normally, the best thing to do would be to walk away, but clearly the girl is pursuing the dude. I also heard dude explicitly state "I did nothing to you" (which I believe, cuz kids on the metro are ridiculous). He looked like he had a job and a lot to lose, so I guess he was right in not putting hands on her. I would have defended myself, though.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

violence against ANYONE should be a last resort..

that being said, EVERYONE can do something that deserves a cuta$$

- my 2 cents

absolutely correct. all life should be protected from violence and the idea that some should be allowed to be subjected to it more/less is crazy.
UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
World Star Hip Hop needs to be taken down as a website altogether, because it just constantly promotes this kind of crap..95% of the videos on there that get hits are of people getting their ##! kicked...Obviously YouTube isn't much better but on there you can report videos to be taken down...At first seeing fights online was SLIGHTLY entertaining, but now it's just gotten out of hand 
30t6p3b.gif
 I know for a fact that people scheme up situations where they fight someone and make sure someone is on standby to capture their 2 seconds of fame

agreed. WSHH is an enabler.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

violence against ANYONE should be a last resort..

that being said, EVERYONE can do something that deserves a cuta$$

- my 2 cents

absolutely correct. all life should be protected from violence and the idea that some should be allowed to be subjected to it more/less is crazy.
UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
World Star Hip Hop needs to be taken down as a website altogether, because it just constantly promotes this kind of crap..95% of the videos on there that get hits are of people getting their ##! kicked...Obviously YouTube isn't much better but on there you can report videos to be taken down...At first seeing fights online was SLIGHTLY entertaining, but now it's just gotten out of hand 
30t6p3b.gif
 I know for a fact that people scheme up situations where they fight someone and make sure someone is on standby to capture their 2 seconds of fame

agreed. WSHH is an enabler.

Only if my life was in serious jeopardy, like if a female was coming at me with a weapon. Other than that, I'd take the hit, just like Charles Hamilton
smile.gif

Only if my life was in serious jeopardy, like if a female was coming at me with a weapon. Other than that, I'd take the hit, just like Charles Hamilton
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Only if my life was in serious jeopardy, like if a female was coming at me with a weapon. Other than that, I'd take the hit, just like Charles Hamilton block,block,block... 
smile.gif
^this...ONLY situation for a dude to hit a female...

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Only if my life was in serious jeopardy, like if a female was coming at me with a weapon. Other than that, I'd take the hit, just like Charles Hamilton block,block,block... 
smile.gif
^this...ONLY situation for a dude to hit a female...

...I'm not gonna even lie. If a chick like that was swinging reckless on me non-stop I would have dropped her.

...I'm not gonna even lie. If a chick like that was swinging reckless on me non-stop I would have dropped her.

Back
Top Bottom