Is it just me or did the market prices on retros skyrocket???

Man couldn't agree with you more...Yeezys and Sout Beaches killed the sneaker game. I mean prices on all J's sky rocketed...I've lately been copping alot of OG J's...if I'm a pay high prices I'll buy OG's!
Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

Originally Posted by VAHustler

yeah...few factors

1. lot of people are reselling kicks over and over wanting more for
2. ebay fees
3. rise in retail price
4. some people not getting discounts like they once were
5. greed
6. limited
7. hype
8. sneaker community growing

feel free to add to list
number 8 is the one that has me the maddest some new guys just dont undertsand now and days
tired.gif

bragging about new retros like there some ogs and think they can hit ebay asking for 200 for some wolf grey 5
laugh.gif

i find it flat out hilarious some cat on niketalk, iss, and ebay have the guts to charge 350 for banned 1s come on now you can find ogs for that price....smh the game when down hill with releases like yeezy and south beaches lately everything is limited this and that...sorry for the rant
laugh.gif

when are people gonna understand that flight club prices =/= market prices?

laugh.gif

and ill tell you why prices are da way they are...crappy releases got people going back in time for da stuff they wanted and didn't get da first time.

when are people gonna understand that flight club prices =/= market prices?

laugh.gif

and ill tell you why prices are da way they are...crappy releases got people going back in time for da stuff they wanted and didn't get da first time.

People complain about high resell prices, but as soon as they want to sell a pair, they charging more. You want it to stop? Sell your shoes for less, it will make everyone else drop prices to compete...the good ole Wal-Mart way. It's funny though, people complaining in this thread, and in their signatures they doing the same thing!

People complain about high resell prices, but as soon as they want to sell a pair, they charging more. You want it to stop? Sell your shoes for less, it will make everyone else drop prices to compete...the good ole Wal-Mart way. It's funny though, people complaining in this thread, and in their signatures they doing the same thing!

Hype. That's why I only cop a pair or maybe two a year. The game is not what it used to be...

Hype. That's why I only cop a pair or maybe two a year. The game is not what it used to be...

yuppp I remember when the 3's use to cost 135--->now they are 150 I believe the 7's were the same price too....SMH

yuppp I remember when the 3's use to cost 135--->now they are 150 I believe the 7's were the same price too....SMH

Unfortunately, what fuels this lunacy in the pricing game is us.  There are many of us NT'er's that sell shoes for ridiculous dollars too.  I have never posted anything for sale on the this site but I see some of the prices for kicks and it's laughable.  However, I will say that as far as pricing goes, the marketplace on NT is set more in reality than a Flight Club.

Unfortunately, what fuels this lunacy in the pricing game is us.  There are many of us NT'er's that sell shoes for ridiculous dollars too.  I have never posted anything for sale on the this site but I see some of the prices for kicks and it's laughable.  However, I will say that as far as pricing goes, the marketplace on NT is set more in reality than a Flight Club.

i find it flat out hilarious some cat on niketalk, iss, and ebay have the guts to charge 350 for banned 1s come on now you can find ogs for that price....smh the game when down hill with releases like yeezy and south beaches lately everything is limited this and that...sorry for the rant
laugh.gif

THIS^^^^. word for word!

THANKS RED

laugh.gif

THIS^^^^. word for word!

THANKS RED

i saw somebody trying to charge about 250-300 for some aquas.

I thought it was just one crazy seller than i saw some more.

Its funny that no one even tries to buy OG's anymore. These hypebeasts make the retros out to be so amazing because of the colorways.. but the quality
frown.gif
:*(

Its funny that no one even tries to buy OG's anymore. These hypebeasts make the retros out to be so amazing because of the colorways.. but the quality
frown.gif
:*(

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

250-300 has been average for these for a minute now. I dont see why everyone is so suprised that this shoe is selling for so much when its almost five years old and EXTREMELY popular amongst  hardcore sneakerheads and average Joes alike.

And...

...Yes... I am that guy who listed his aquas here on NT for 300.

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

250-300 has been average for these for a minute now. I dont see why everyone is so suprised that this shoe is selling for so much when its almost five years old and EXTREMELY popular amongst  hardcore sneakerheads and average Joes alike.

And...

...Yes... I am that guy who listed his aquas here on NT for 300.

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom