is it just me???????????????????

is it just me or is the NEW price tag for all j's $150 damn smh
like jb is already makin $ puttin out so many pairs each month
and fusion he's killin em cause little kids love the newest shoe out it really don't matter what it is what cw
but so people including myself that cope multiples of a pair for personal use not RESALE that extra $25-50 extra hurts a lil
plus if where paying xtra then quality should be better no? but no it is not is it worst
plus $175 for XI's smh cause they know its 1 of if not the most sort after jordan of all time   

Originally Posted by infared82

and fusion he's killin em cause little kids love the newest shoe out it really don't matter what it is what cw
but so people including myself that cope multiples of a pair for personal use not RESALE that extra $25-50 extra hurts a lil
plus if where paying xtra then quality should be better no? but no it is not is it worst
plus $175 for XI's smh cause they know its 1 of if not the most sort after jordan of all time   
"You don't like, you don't buy." And the XI's are $150, minus the SJ's. Your use of the English language needs work.

copping multiples and complaining about $25
laugh.gif

not complaining about $25 just saying price goes up quality down
and i dont cope every pair as a multiple

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by infared82

"You don't like, you don't buy." And the XI's are $150, minus the SJ's. Your use of the English language needs work.
Cool Grey's are gonna be 175 too homie

i was happy when i found out the retail on the anniversary 11's was $150 because you know the cool greys will get that $175 tag because they will come in the so called "fancy" box like sj's did just give me a normal box and im good to go

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

i was happy when i found out the retail on the anniversary 11's was $150 because you know the cool greys will get that $175 tag because they will come in the so called "fancy" box like sj's did just give me a normal box and im good to go
but they are supposed to me "mor limited" than the others.......
roll.gif
if i can grab a pair from eastbay/footlocker when they drop ok if not oh well

II's are still $135 which probably won't be long till they get bumped up to $150 since the hideous BIN II's were $200
grin.gif

A lot of these shoes came out in the '90s. 125 back in those days isequivalent to 195 these days. So in reality, they're  giving us abreak. Even though the quality sucks, JB knows that they can chargewhat they want (especially for XIs) and people will pay it!

Thisis just something that I'm adding on a personal note: Anyone that buysan XI after we've seen what they have done to them, is truly an idiot.

Low quality

Crappy patent

Will be ruined in a few weeks

Gentrydoes not think that we deserve a proper retro of his favorite sneaker.He acts like he's the one that went out and won a championship inthem......

How many times do they have to jerk y'all before you understand that no XI retro will be worth the price and the hassle?

It does suck but what are You going to do? Like everyone is saying if you don't like it don't buy it.

yeah prices have hit insanity. I remeber buying my Mars iv's for 115 retail!!! We will never see that for a retro ever again.

OG J's as far back as the V originally retailed for $124.99. So for prices to be only $25+ higher after 20 years?

C'mon, it could be a lot worse. A LOT worse.

it does suck, but its supple and demand vice versa. we will demand the colorway and model and they will supply, but then they will demand price and we gotta supply the cash

it does suck, but its supple and demand vice versa. we will demand the colorway and model and they will supply, but then they will demand price and we gotta supply the cash

hahahaha another price complaining thread.....

The funny thing about these are that the people complaining are the same ones that buy the new whack releases (space jams, VI's, etc.) and probably double up on them (as if they are going to be worth something again)

Hey the economy is bad. Gotta do what you gotta do. And here we are stimulating the economy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom