Is it normal for a guy and girl that are just friends to say they like each other?

Originally Posted by Kayway8

As for everyone addressing cap...put the capes away...she'll learn how to play her position at some point in her life
laugh.gif
 play my position?  I'm a career oriented woman who works with all men who believe in A SERIOUS boys club and I haven't had to ##!% anyone to get to where I am. My name is intact. I care about making my money and creating innovating things so that when I get a certain age I can settle down and have a family and be a good wife and mother but still make my money. You think I come to this site because I care about kicks? I'm girly as hell (I won't compromise that) and it's important that I stay educated in the ways of men. 
Play my position.
laugh.gif

Update:

so this morning she texted me asking if i wanted to go out and talk with her. She told me that she had texted him and told him that they couldn't hang out anymore. She claims he said that he respected that. So i texted her saying that I would have to see the text with my own eyes cause i had to gain her trust back if she wanted this to work out. Anyways I go pick her up and we are
chilling and talking. and I bring up the text that she sent him and if i could please see it so i could move forward. She goes "my phone is frozen" (she did drop it in water when she was staying here).

So I'm like let me see it and try to fix it. She was like no its just frozen it doesn't work. I was ilke "how does it not work all of a sudden? It was working when you text me earlier this morning now it doesn't work?" she basically started getting upset and dropped a couple tears. She was like "i don't want to show you anyways , thats weird. Trust me i told him" . anyways i let it go cause what was the reason in insisting if she wasn't going to. so we just chilled there talking and i took her to work about 2 hrs later.

So i get home and check her account then i check his (I've been able to check out dudes profile through my account for the past 2 days.) I went to get a cut and run some errands and i comeback and when i clicked on dudes account it was saying "invalid page" and then it just stopped showing up. So i got on her account and checked his page and everything was fine and went through to the page. So the guy blocked me on FB. Very shady to me and I'm still not believing jack from her and will continue to give her the cold shoulder until she stops being so shady about things. Right now I'm so tired of this that I'm ready to move on . Its tough . but thats how I'm feel in now.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

MEN AND WOMEN CANNOT BE JUST FRIENDS.
MEN AND WOMEN CANNOT BE JUST FRIENDS. (for emphasis)

WHILE THEY WENT ON THEIR "FRIEND DATE", THE ONLY THING ON HIS MIND WAS BLOWING YOUR GIRL'S BACK OUT (in all seriousness).

UNLESS DUDE IS GAY, I SAY BREAK UP WITH HER.

Do it now OP before things get even shadier. It's obvious she does not respect you and if she's hiding this from you, think about what other information she could be holding on to "because she knew you'd be upset". Comon man, only a youngin would still be blindly believing her BS.

Tears when confronted? Saying their Just friends? Too easy man.

Just dead ol' girl.
this. well said. move on OP.

EXACTLY QFT

Shes sleeping with dude OP.. i know it hurts to think about..but dont allow yourself to be used anymore.

So why haven't you moved on?

Looks like nothing has changed.

Nothing will change.

It's not easy but think of it this way -- your reason for keeping her around is because you held onto some hope that maybe she would change. Or maybe you could get the upper hand and string her along for a little before dumping her.

But it's clear from your last post that things aren't changing. Even if you keep her around, she is going to keep playing those games with you. She hasn't learned that there are certain things she needs to do to regain your trust.
edit: If you can't get yourself to move on, then toy with her for a bit. Tell her to meet you at the mall but don't show up or pick up your phone for a day. Make up some lame excuse later, tell you still love her and want to work this out over dinner. Pick her up and take her someplace really nice. When the bill comes, excuse yourself to use the restroom, and then ditch her with the bill. Send her an email the next morning telling her you had an emergency to tend to. But get some female friend you know to post on your facebook wall, "I can't stop thinking about the time we had last evening, and night, and this morning." And so on.

But it's probably not worth it. Just make a clean break and don't look back.

edit: If you can't get yourself to move on, then toy with her for a bit. Tell her to meet you at the mall but don't show up or pick up your phone for a day. Make up some lame excuse later, tell you still love her and want to work this out over dinner. Pick her up and take her someplace really nice. When the bill comes, excuse yourself to use the restroom, and then ditch her with the bill. Send her an email the next morning telling her you had an emergency to tend to. But get some female friend you know to post on your facebook wall, "I can't stop thinking about the time we had last evening, and night, and this morning." And so on.

this dude ran through a plan A, B, and C of getting back at her..
laugh.gif

watch how i met your mother, you should find answers to a lot of your questions in that show.

She seems like she's just ready to forget about it and move on with me. Last night she was like "I just want to stop talking about this already. And move on with you. Ive already apologized to you. We've been together for 2 years and have known each other for 3 years." You guys know how they do. And yea we were going through problems and arguing a lot but it doesn't make this right .Im still stuck on that and can't just let something like that go that easy. She didn't even want to show me the text that she sent the dude. And dude has now blocked me on FB. if she had shown me the text i would have at least considered it. But she claims her phone was frozen. 
She wants to go out and talk again tonight but idk. IF i go i will ask her about the texts again. But I'm most likely DONE. Since she can't even show me the proof of her telling him to stop the friendship.

Ive thought about smashing and then letting her go lol. I aint that type of guy and i thought she wasn't that type of girl. But she put herself in that situation where i can look at her that way. I mean either she's just being honest and didn't get it (which is very hard to believe)  or she's just straight up playing me. both ways i got screwed over ... and I'm most likely done.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

She seems like she's just ready to forget about it and move on with me. Last night she was like "I just want to stop talking about this already. And move on with you. We've been together for 2 years and have known each other for 3 years." You guys know how they do. And yea we were going through problems and arguing a lot but it doesn't make this right .Im still stuck on that and can't just let something like that go that easy. She didn't even want to show me the text that she sent the dude. And dude has now blocked me on FB. if she had shown me the text i would have at least considered it. But she claims her phone was frozen. She wants to go out and talk again tonight but idk. IF i go i will ask her about the texts again. But I'm most likely DONE. Since she can't even show me the proof of her telling him to stop the friendship.

Ive thought about smashing and then letting her go lol. I aint that type of guy and i thought she wasn't that type of girl. But she put herself in that situation where i can look at her that way. I mean either she's just being honest and didn't get it (which is very hard to believe)  or she's just straight up playing me. both ways i got screwed over ... and I'm most likely done.
I get that smashing is important to you guys, but didnt you do that when you were dating..... stop all this stalling and get rid of this broad.
You are wasting time she is gonna cheat on you, she is sneaky.

well ladies and gents i am now officially DONE with her. dude posted a new picture and she commented " <3 it ". after she told me she was cutting ties. I'm not going to act like this doesn't hurt cause it does and i feel numb right now .. i really cared about her and even gave her a place to stay and she turned around and back stabbed me like that. and the lies keep on coming. smh...

thanks to everyone who posted.

SMH.

laugh.gif
Why wasn't I here for the beginning of this thread?

It's obvious she's cheating. And if she's not, she seems to have a better connection with the other dude.

Here's some advice:

Tell her you're not sure if you can trust her and that it sounds like the other guy might be better for her right now so you'll have to let her go so you can both be happy.

If she's non-resistant, you know she's creepin.

If she gets upset, starts crying or w/e....Make her blow you, and then consider taking her back if she swallows.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

laugh.gif
Why wasn't I here for the beginning of this thread?

It's obvious she's cheating. And if she's not, she seems to have a better connection with the other dude.

Here's some advice:

Tell her you're not sure if you can trust her and that it sounds like the other guy might be better for her right now so you'll have to let her go so you can both be happy.

If she's non-resistant, you know she's creepin.

If she gets upset, starts crying or w/e....Make her blow you, and then consider taking her back if she swallows.

Pretty much. OP is paranoid now so no matter what she would do, it wouldnt matter.  She clearly still wants to be friendly with this guy. IDK if she actually cheated or not. But your not going to get over this so might as well end it

Originally Posted by Kayway8

As for everyone addressing cap...put the capes away...she'll learn how to play her position at some point in her life

smh at capes, it's conversation sir

that type of behavior is actually how women get sexually assaulted

it's always good to get an understanding of peoples actions

and op, you pump faked like 11 times in this thread so i hope you truly are done with this lame broad but the wording in your posts leads me to believe otherwise

Word to pump fake.. I dont mean to keep piling on.. but at this point.. you have to realize.. you are the other guy.. She's teary and bleary eyed, yet can dry them swiftly enough to stalk other dudes page and comment on pics.. cmon son.

Update:

so this morning she texted me asking if i wanted to go out and talk with her. She told me that she had texted him and told him that they couldn't hang out anymore. She claims he said that he respected that. So i texted her saying that I would have to see the text with my own eyes cause i had to gain her trust back if she wanted this to work out. Anyways I go pick her up and we are
chilling and talking. and I bring up the text that she sent him and if i could please see it so i could move forward. She goes "my phone is frozen" (she did drop it in water when she was staying here).

So I'm like let me see it and try to fix it. She was like no its just frozen it doesn't work. I was ilke "how does it not work all of a sudden? It was working when you text me earlier this morning now it doesn't work?" she basically started getting upset and dropped a couple tears. She was like "i don't want to show you anyways , thats weird. Trust me i told him" . anyways i let it go cause what was the reason in insisting if she wasn't going to. so we just chilled there talking and i took her to work about 2 hrs later.

So i get home and check her account then i check his (I've been able to check out dudes profile through my account for the past 2 days.) I went to get a cut and run some errands and i comeback and when i clicked on dudes account it was saying "invalid page" and then it just stopped showing up. So i got on her account and checked his page and everything was fine and went through to the page. So the guy blocked me on FB. Very shady to me and I'm still not believing jack from her and will continue to give her the cold shoulder until she stops being so shady about things. Right now I'm so tired of this that I'm ready to move on . Its tough . but thats how I'm feel in now.
1. Until she stops being so shady? Man just drop this bird and get an upgrade.  Seriously, you sound like one of those dudes who seems to like/need drama in your life if you're keeping this broad around.  You don't need her in your life at all...
2. If you were really ready to move on, you wouldn't even have picked her up, hung out with her, checking Facebeezy profiles etc. Just get up, and move on man. Go hit the gym, get a fresh cut, wash the whipper, get some new clothing and hit the scene. Just do you, and improve yourself, and trust me, a better woman will come around.  Almost every woman I've been with, just before breaking up,  I thought I couldn't find a better woman.....and I have, every time. 

My gf of 2 years and one of her guy "friends" were messaging on fb and she told him that she really likes him and she feels like she can trust him. She ended up going out with him to a friend reunion thing and she didn't tell me. She claims she didn't tell me because she knew I would be very upset . In the messages she goes on to say that they connected. And they both said they had an amazing time. She claimed that they are just friends and that is all. I am about ready to break up with her cause I just don't think thats right..Without trust I can't have a relationship. 
Anyways, is it normal for a girl and a guy who are just friends to be that friendly with each other? seems too friendly to me. 
wow thats horrible dude. dont trust her man thats messed up.... no its not normal...

Update:

wow bro dont be a sucker man. let me share something with you. when i was a teenager some chick i was supposedly going out with did the exact same thing u know the phone thing saying it froze. thats @%#@#*!+. i aint never hit a girl and never will but i scared the ##+* outta that girl until she handed me the phone. needless to say all she did was shut the phone off so i turned it on. the girl started crying and confessed everything that she was texting dude but it she said that it was only "play flirting" as soon asthat phone loaded up she was history. 
also the fb block thing common stuff. the girl tells the guy to block you so that you think he deleted his profile or she doesnt want you to contact him and find out the real. she proly caling you her ex. 

please dont be a simp dude. dead it now. girls can be so foul. no matter how much u love this broad shes dirty man.... she did the phone excuse AND fb block... No telling what other lies she done told u. please dont be a sucker... i hate seeing people get taken advantage of...

Back
Top Bottom