Is it possible to have feelings for multiple women?

To get the conversation started:

I have a wonderful girlfriend who I love very much. She's exactly what I asked for in a woman. However,

I realize that there are other women that could be in her place. Like if I never got with my current girlfriend and had a different mindset, things could work btwn me and a couple of other choice women.

Discuss. This isn't me asking for advice as much as it is seeing what others think about the notion.

Last edited:
doesnt it suck? desire , thirst, hunger, w.e. we call it is a powerful thing. I worry about being in a relationship because I may cheat

Ahhhhh lust? Yes. Problem is that people mistake lust for something else, or do so knowingly to justify what they're doing
lust for 2 women yes , LOVE 2 women , no....i used to say yes to loving 2 women , but when you love a person you have their "back" and having " their back " means not smashing someone else 

you dont love your gf or the other girl op , sorry your a douche , i used to be immature too.

Last edited:
older i get the more i learn from my younger ways, now i dont even know if ill ever have a real relationship ever again an im also not sure if i really want to

plenty of married men cheat, the ones with the most "hush" money are the ones better off

lust for 2 women yes , LOVE 2 women , no....i used to say yes to loving 2 women , but when you love a person you have their "back" and having " their back " means not smashing someone else 

you dont love your gf or the other girl op , sorry your a douche , i used to be immature too.

WUT.

I never said anything about smashing someone else. Clearly you didn't read what I said. I have no desires or intentions of cheating, which is something I learned from my younger days as well. I'm saying that as men, isn't it an unfortunate burden of having these types of feelings?

I can easily distinguish lust (I just wanna **** just one time...PLEASE LAWD), being in love and thinking of possibility of being in love with someoneone else.

WUT.

I never said anything about smashing someone else. Clearly you didn't read what I said. I have no desires or intentions of cheating, which is something I learned from my younger days as well. I'm saying that as men, isn't it an unfortunate burden of having these types of feelings?

I can easily distinguish lust (I just wanna **** just one time...PLEASE LAWD), being in love and thinking of possibility of being in love with someoneone else.
i was semi srs , serious answer - NO - you can lust for multiple woman , but when you truly love someone , you wouldnt have that same feeling for someone else , real love is a very deep , one on one connection. 

No, lust doesn't only mean wanting to smash once. Part of lust can be not wanting to not commit yourself to one person to smash others. You have much to learn buddy

No, lust doesn't only mean wanting to smash once. Part of lust can be not wanting to not commit yourself to one person to smash others. You have much to learn buddy

I recognize what it means. I just simplified it for sake of conversation.

Love and sex are 2 different things.
Love and sex are 2 different things

Yeah. You can. I've watched it tear my bro up inside. But this also has to do w/ the intricate details of love being relative. Some of you believe that it has to be a one on one connection. I don't believe that. People are multifaceted. If two people connect to you in two different ways the love can grow to extremely deep levels for both of them and you will be sick trying to make decision. But like I said these traits we're giving low is relative. It's still impossible to say definitively what all it encompasses.

Definitely don't think love has to be a one on one thing.

To answer OPs question, yes very much so.

Last edited:

you dont know what love is then , yns. the first factor in "loving" someone , is wanting that person exclusively , if you cant say you want one girl and no body else , if you dont feel like every other girl is a waste of time period , then your not in love and your in lust with whoever your with and dont want to lose the yamb and thats all . 

you dont know what love is then , yns. the first factor in "loving" someone , is wanting that person exclusively , if you cant say you want one girl and no body else , if you dont feel like every other girl is a waste of time period , then your not in love and your in lust with whoever your with and dont want to lose the yamb and thats all . 
Monogamy is a cultural thing. It's taught

Your idea of love isn't the same as everyone else's. Don't tell me what I know.

funny this thread came up..im smashing a girl I really  like and she claims to be be "in love "with someone else.....but it dont matter anyway after this week im not going to see her for a long time...smh I need to get a gf and stop catching feelings for smash buddies

I think it's regular to like more than one person. If you end up thinking you're in love with both then it's possible you didn't love the first one as much as you think.

The only thing that stops me from loving 2 people at once is not wanting to hurt one or the other because one will be hurt. But personally, I'm not phased. 

Me?

12 buddy!

Back
Top Bottom