Is it possible to live on 44k a year in LA? (The LA THREAD!...City Living, Girls and Social Scene).

44k you can live on your own somewhat comfortably sure

will you enjoy not saving money or having luxury idk thats up to you

people in LA all care about image and go into debt trying to keep up with the joneses leasing luxury nice clothes etc

as long as you dont try to put on a front 44k can allow you to live comfortable although you prob wont save much

prob around a few hundred a month enough for a few thousand a year just live within your means

I would agree with Ryda but LA doesn't have a serious dating pool which would warrant such spending ...LA homegrowns are trash, don't be fooled by the transplants (they're holding out for meal tickets), the hills are racist, and the valley is 
sick.gif
 (Mr Marcus).

California Women = UC Berkeley > The Bay Area > Palo Alto (shhhh 
nerd.gif
)  >  LA 
Ain't nooooo way on Earth Bay chicks > LA...I'll give you they're underrated based on how cool they are but never that :rofl:

It really depends on what you look for in a female, I find actual intelligence and independence primary, then compatibility and then looks complement the former.

If you're looking for "party" generic trophy blonds, they're scarce in Berkeley, its mostly nerdy but brunettes...The median for the Bay is highest in California, which is why I suggested the area. Berkeley and the UC area then Albany ...then Palo Alto (Oh-MY-G-
eek.gif
devil.gif
nthat.gif
frown.gif
).

LA is not the place for casual dating. High maintenance coked out women with STD's, if they're 18-24 either they're chose up with their loser high school sweetheart with "potential".
If they're 24-30 they're smart about their sexuality and it comes with a price tag. A man making 44K a year can do nothing for them.

You're beaten out by Hollywood types, club owners and celebrities with Audi's and Maserati's who own property in Malibu or the Hills.... you're stuck with gutter yambs who live in the ghetto and all though they maybe fine, you're gonna have to meet them on the corner of their block because the thugs will express their hate after dark.
No yambs are worth your life.

Berkeley women especially on the campus, whether graduate or faculty love to spend a weekend in LA and they're not really into the douche scene ...more like beach strolls, hikes up the Hollywood sign, or hanging out in Venice and Malibu. 

Hope this explains a little more than guy in here going off looks alone...most of them look but never touch. 

Last edited:
It really depends on what you look for in a female, I find actual intelligence and independence primary, then compatibility and then looks complement the former.

If you're looking for "party" generic trophy blonds, they're scarce in Berkeley, its mostly nerdy but brunettes...The median for the Bay is highest in California, which is why I suggested the area. Berkeley and the UC area then Albany ...then Palo Alto (Oh-MY-G-:wow: :evil: :nthat: :frown: ).

LA is not the place for casual dating. High maintenance coked out women with STD's, if they're 18-24 either they're chose up with their loser high school sweetheart with "potential".

If they're 24-30 they're smart about their sexuality and it comes with a price tag. A man making 44K a year can do nothing for them.

You're beaten out by Hollywood types, club owners and celebrities with Audi's and Maserati's who own property in Malibu or the Hills.... you're stuck with gutter yambs who live in the ghetto and all though they maybe fine, you're gonna have to meet them on the corner of their block because the thugs will express their hate after dark.

Berkeley women especially on the campus, whether graduate or faculty love to spend a weekend in LA and they're not really into the douche scene ...more like beach strolls, hikes up the Hollywood sign, or hanging out in Venice and Malibu. 

Hope this explains a little more than guy in here going off looks alone...most of them look but never touch. 

:rofl:

So much troll

I have no problem smashing in LA and I make less than 50K

Where do you come up with these wild theories?

If you're looking for "party" generic trophy blonds, they're scarce in Berkeley, its mostly nerdy but brunettes...The median for the Bay is highest in California, which is why I suggested the area. Berkeley and the UC area then Albany ...then Palo Alto (Oh-MY-G-
eek.gif
devil.gif
nthat.gif
frown.gif
).

laugh.gif

Straight jibber jabber

roll.gif

So much troll

I have no problem smashing in LA and I make less than 50K

Where do you come up with these wild theories?
right. Happy Hours at most bars will get you laid. 

I also resent his implication that only ghetto girls are for the taking. My girl has 2 degrees and live in Inglewood when I met her. Why? Rents cheap in Inglewood. Was I scared? No. If you're from L.A., you know how to conduct yourself to avoid problems. 

This dude talking like you have to go to the projects if you only make 4xK a year. WOW

how much do you pay for rent?
i pay 600... not including lights and interwebs...

i think we can all say that it CAN be done...

its just not easy... you will be budgeting like crazy...

i jus hope you have 2-4k saved up in case something happens...

car needs repair... you get a ticket... you need to buy a new tv... or you need to help some famb out...

laugh.gif

Straight jibber jabber

I also resent his implication that only ghetto girls are for the taking. My girl has 2 degrees and live in Inglewood when I met her. Why? Rents cheap in Inglewood. Was I scared? No. If you're from L.A., you know how to conduct yourself to avoid problems. 

This dude talking like you have to go to the projects if you only make 4xK a year. WOW
I'VE SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN...

NOMAD GONNA NOMAD

laugh.gif

Straight jibber jabber

I'VE SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN...

NOMAD GONNA NOMAD
Meh, your general attitude towards drama becomes this the older you get:

Last edited:

Where did you arrive at this conclusion when I've mentioned nothing of my travels? Or experience? "Great logic" instead sir.
you posted the article as a response to US calling you out. Nothing more..just the article.

You're not as deep, or thought provoking as you think you are, bro.

eek.gif
devil.gif
nthat.gif
frown.gif
).

You most be from the bay! i lived in the bay for 2 years and they generally don't care to much for LA natives They think we are shallow and fake. Which could be true at times. But to say this is a NO NO
mean.gif
!. I know the bay is chill i love it out there but don't throw all LA people under the bus. I have never had any issues getting it in here. YOU HAVE TO LIVE HERE TO UNDERSTAND IT i guess.

PS I FEEL PEOPLE IN THE BAY DO WAY MORE COKE! ESPECIALLY IN SF

If you're good looking you will have no problem getting laid by gorgeous females in L.A. Most of the ones you wanna smash aren't of age to really care about money anyway. They don't really start gold digging till late 20's early 30's. I'm a waiter and I get LOTS of play from very attractive females. Not so humble brag....but just trying to squash this garbage that Nomad is feeding you. He is either ugly, or has no swagger whatsoever. Early to mid 20's attractive females in L.A. are very smashable. They're horny just like everyone else is...and they'll take looks over money 8 times out of 10. I've lived here my whole life.

If you're good looking you will have no problem getting laid by gorgeous females in L.A. Most of the ones you wanna smash aren't of age to really care about money anyway. They don't really start gold digging till late 20's early 30's. I'm a waiter and I get LOTS of play from very attractive females. Not so humble brag....but just trying to squash this garbage that Nomad is feeding you. He is either ugly, or has no swagger whatsoever. Early to mid 20's attractive females in L.A. are very smashable. They're horny just like everyone else is...and they'll take looks over money 8 times out of 10. I've lived here my whole life.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

....I never do this but you gonna have to post some pics, straight up. You dudes be crackin' down 800 pound warpigs (NT thick)  or androgynous blonds that look like a 13 year old  Haley Joel Osment. 

I'm far ugly, and I'm not broke ...when I was self-indulgent with no self-control I got MINES, in LA...in the Hills all the way to Calabasas and surrounding areas. 
I was in my mid 20's....and early to mid 20's were at my doorstep like kittens to a fresh bowl of milk, RICH women in their 40's....even women fresh out of high school.
That's not my swag though...I virtually never smashed anything under 22 after I turned 25. That's how I roll.

You Karmaloop coupon code SWAG junkies got me ****** up for real ....I was the guy pulling up on your girl at the red light leaving you standing there in your snap backs and sleeveless denim jackets...sitting at In and Out crying gluing your rhinestones back on your jacket wondering what happened. Black, white, Asian, Jewish, Hispanic, Arab....I've had them all bruh.

Post some pics, some clubs, some neighborhoods, restaurants, after hours, Hollywood players ....acquaintances I've met own beach front property, Malibu, Venice, Hollywood hills.

Post some pics bruh... I'm not in the mood for this today....post some pics bruh......POST!

and to add...getting some usually comes when you dont expect it. I go out with the intent to have a good time..if I get the field trip to the nether regions signed, that's just an added bonus.

OP, you'll be fine. Having your own spot makes the yambs easier to get. 

:wow:  :lol: :rofl: :smh:

....I never do this but you gonna have to post some pics, straight up. You dudes be crackin' down 800 pound warpigs (NT thick)  or androgynous blonds that look like a 13 year old  Haley Joel Osment. 

I'm far ugly, and I'm not broke ...when I was self-indulgent with no self-control I got MINES, in LA...in the Hills all the way to Calabasas and surrounding areas. 

I was in my mid 20's....and early to mid 20's were at my doorstep like kittens to a fresh bowl of milk, RICH women in their 40's....even women fresh out of high school.

That's not my swag though...I virtually never smashed anything under 22 after I turned 25. That's how I roll.

You Karmaloop coupon code SWAG junkies got me ****** up for real ....I was the guy pulling up on your girl at the red light leaving you standing there in your snap backs and sleeveless denim jackets...sitting at In and Out crying gluing your rhinestones back on your jacket wondering what happened. Black, white, Asian, Jewish, Hispanic, Arab....I've had them all bruh.

Post some pics, some clubs, some neighborhoods, restaurants, after hours, Hollywood players ....acquaintances I've met own beach front property, Malibu, Venice, Hollywood hills.

Post some pics bruh... I'm not in the mood for this today....post some pics bruh......POST!

View media item 658291

We don't believe u Homad
I don't believe 90% of the replies in this thread. Dude said LA as in Los Angeles. Los Angeles women are garbage.

NY > LA

...sorry it's had to come to this but, y'all clowning, and talking out of your *****.

LOL...this guy. Sounds mad insecure. All you need are decent looks, confidence, a car, and your own place. Actually decent looks alone will get you all the good looking yambs you want. If you come off as an insecure or douchy kind of guy....then yeah....you're gonna need a lot of money. Maybe you just come off as kind of a lame jerk, I dont know. But if you're just cool, don't try to hard, and put yourself out there...the yambs will come easily. Biggest mistake guys make...they don't "be natural". 

I don't believe 90% of the replies in this thread. Dude said LA as in Los Angeles. Los Angeles women are garbage.

NY > LA

...sorry it's had to come to this but, y'all clowning, and talking out of your *****.
laugh.gif

I remember me and my kinfolks where having a talk about this on Christmas.  We was like how a n suppose to find a wife out here.  Jo's giving it up on the first night some a hour or two after meetin you.  Them LA bitties are waaayyyy to easy rich or poor it don't matter.  But it at just a LA thing same goes for the A and MIA as well.

Back
Top Bottom