Is it possible to live on 44k a year in LA? (The LA THREAD!...City Living, Girls and Social Scene).

eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

....I never do this but you gonna have to post some pics, straight up. You dudes be crackin' down 800 pound warpigs (NT thick)  or androgynous blonds that look like a 13 year old  Haley Joel Osment. 

I'm far ugly, and I'm not broke ...when I was self-indulgent with no self-control I got MINES, in LA...in the Hills all the way to Calabasas and surrounding areas. 
I was in my mid 20's....and early to mid 20's were at my doorstep like kittens to a fresh bowl of milk, RICH women in their 40's....even women fresh out of high school.
That's not my swag though...I virtually never smashed anything under 22 after I turned 25. That's how I roll.

You Karmaloop coupon code SWAG junkies got me ****** up for real ....I was the guy pulling up on your girl at the red light leaving you standing there in your snap backs and sleeveless denim jackets...sitting at In and Out crying gluing your rhinestones back on your jacket wondering what happened. Black, white, Asian, Jewish, Hispanic, Arab....I've had them all bruh.

Post some pics, some clubs, some neighborhoods, restaurants, after hours, Hollywood players ....acquaintances I've met own beach front property, Malibu, Venice, Hollywood hills.

Post some pics bruh... I'm not in the mood for this today....post some pics bruh......POST!

**** just got real!....But @Nomad are you saying that its not possible to get ***** if you dot have money in LA? or if your not good looking?

You got pics Nomad?

Srsly
Yes, some appropriate and some aren't ...but I'm secure enough not to lift a finger to post them. My face won't be in them and they won't be tagged "Niketalk" so what's the point?
But homie is poppin off like he's some stud ...his idea of "quality yambs" may be totally different. Once you start throwing terms around like "ugly" and "brag"...you put yourself in the hot seat.

He has to post pics or forever hold his peace in my opinion.

You got pics Nomad?

Srsly

Yes, some appropriate and some aren't ...but I'm secure enough not to lift a finger to post them. My face won't be in them and they won't be tagged "Niketalk" so what's the point?

But homie is poppin off like he's some stud ...his idea of "quality yambs" may be totally different. Once you start throwing terms around like "ugly" and "brag"...you put yourself in the hot seat.

Doesn't matter if he made claims first.

It's silly to demand pics, then make claims and not provide pics

FWIW pics don't prove anything anyway

LOL....I'm not gonna post my pics for some insecure dude that's taking this way too far anyway. Pics can be easily ripped off the net anyway. Think what you want. I even have average looking friends that aren't rich at all pulling decent yambs.  I MIGHT post pics that don't have the girls face in it....but probably not.  The pics were for me....not strangers on NikeTalk. This lame isn't worth it. I'll say it again...any decent looking, semi attractive guy will have no problems pulling girls in L.A. They care more about looks and personality then they do about money....unless you're a total douche like I mentioned earlier. Just be naturally witty, not fake, friendly and likable and yambs fall into place. It's not rocket science. Too many guys out here pretend to be something they're not, and that turns a girl off IN A HEARTBEAT....AND they see right through it. 

But see that's my point. I'm not some crazy superstud. I'll keep it 100 percent. I'm a fairly attractive guy but I'm really short. 5'8". I DON'T have a lot of money. I don't wear flashy clothes. Sure I have sneakers and I dress better than the average dude who doesn't really think about his clothes at all, but I'm not stunting in 100 shirts and 400 dollar denim. What I don't do is come off as something I'm not. I don't spit game. I just "talk" to girls naturally. All you have to do is be genuine, likable, fairly attractive, confident, and have some sort of style to your personality...NATURALLY (if you force it, then it appears just as that....forced). You make it sound impossible to pull attractive girls in L.A. It's not hard at all.

Last edited:

@Nomad are you saying that its not possible to get ***** if you dot have money in LA? or if your not good looking?
No but most of NT beast over microwavable beauties like Iggy Azelea or Lil Debbie ...I spoke my piece on this in that "tainted white girl" thread.

I hung out in places like Hemingway, the W Hotel, Harvard & Stone or the Standard ...in sections that were roped off or inaccessible where NTer's would either be outside on the phone like:  "yo we're outside, hello..hell...(click)" ....telling the doorman "I know so and so, he's coming just let me in to go get him". 

I'm 30 years old so maybe when I was 19-20 I was impressed by 22 year old struggle cakes in make-up ...but even still I was a legend in my time, and back then before the "interracial hipster" wave was exclusive as it is now. I'm from the era where TRL still had N'Sync and Jessica Simpson as guest and Laguna Beach and shows like the Hills had ZERO black people I was getting those level yambs that were suppose to be "off limits".  Just to keep it all the way 100%. White girls I smashed would be disowned or exiled for owning a Will Smith CD. I was smashing KKK member's daughters #FACT.

So to answer the question, ugly dudes were getting yambs...just not any to brag about....I was getting yambs that made me a local legend in places across the continental US.

Which is what I'm saying being black in an era where Paris Hilton was dropping the N word and not publicly dating Vin Diesel in the height of his career...I take offense to this new ASAP Rocky "post racial Obama" generation acting like they've accomplished something....I was the Mr Luther King of freedom yambs....there was "whites only" signs on my girls' panties where I ate and exercised my rights.

Last edited:
I like this Nomad guy. He spittin some truth. I feel like I can relate on a smaller scale.

mean.gif
 ...y'all about to send this kid to LA on $840 a week, to find a SAFE apartment, car (wasting gas, blowing radiators in LA traffic), and utilities, encouraging him to pursue any yambs he wants while waiting tables. Aight.. y'all win. 

350x700px-LL-f918974a_RnAq4DC.gif

mean.gif
 ...y'all about to send this kid to LA on $840 a week, to find a SAFE apartment, car (wasting gas, blowing radiators in LA traffic), and utilities, encouraging him to pursue any yambs he wants while waiting tables. Aight.. y'all win.

LA is not NYC.  Home boy could live comfortably in Culver City with that, and still drive a descent wipe

LA is not NYC.  Home boy could live comfortably in Culver City with that, and still drive a descent wipe

yambs?

:smh:  ...y'all about to send this kid to LA on $840 a week, to find a SAFE apartment, car (wasting gas, blowing radiators in LA traffic), and utilities, encouraging him to pursue any yambs he wants while waiting tables. Aight.. y'all win.

That's what I'm doing. Right on the border of LA and Culver City. Push an Altima.

Not smashing models/aspiring actresses but I do well for myself on the Westside

That's what I'm doing. Right on the border of LA and Culver City. Push an Altima.

Not smashing models/aspiring actresses but I do well for myself on the Westside
Then you good, nothing wrong with that ...but like I said, Berkeley yambs has more bang for the buck, potential wives, smart, funny and down to earth without the games.
Dudes started talking about being ugly, waiting tables etc...

yambs?
If your game is right you can hit whatever you want as long as your in the right place at the right time.  You making it seem like something it's not.

I've been all the way up in this city, and I've been all the way down.  Throughout both those times yambs have always been for the taking from all walks of life.

You can kick it on Melrose on Sunday at Fairfax, and then mob up and down Melrose with a cup of Java and snap new ones all day
pimp.gif

I really think it depends on which circles you put yourself in.

I don't knock anyone who likes that scene but I don't even party in Hollywood like that. I do more low key spots on the Westside and downtown. Doctors, lawyers, finance, architects etc are the types I get at

I got nothing but love for the Bay (lived there for 6 years and visit often) but no reason to hate on the LA scene. There's plenty of regular normal girls here - ones who were raised here and transplants.

Don't know anyone here who has problems smashing/dating. A few of my good friends are married to cool cute chicks from here.

Then you good, nothing wrong with that ...but like I said, Berkeley yambs has more bang for the buck, potential wives, smart, funny and down to earth without the games.
Dudes started talking about being ugly, waiting tables etc...

smokin.gif
.........PREACH!!!.  i remember those days but i was still in high school. @thenomad please sure more of your  knowledge. I mean i love LA but after living in the bay it changed the way i viewed LA. Girls in the bay are different IDK why. BUt they are cool as hell. They arent as shallow. OR IM I WRONG?

I really think it depends on which circles you put yourself in.

I don't knock anyone who likes that scene but I don't even party in Hollywood like that. I do more low key spots on the Westside and downtown. Doctors, lawyers, finance, architects etc are the types I get at

I got nothing but love for the Bay (lived there for 6 years and visit often) but no reason to hate on the LA scene. There's plenty of regular normal girls here - ones who were raised here and transplants.

Don't know anyone here who has problems smashing/dating. A few of my good friends are married to cool cute chicks from here.
i agreed but i think what @thenomad was saying is that if you trying to find a cool chick the bay has more then LA from my understanding

It really depends on what you look for in a female, I find actual intelligence and independence primary, then compatibility and then looks complement the former.

If you're looking for "party" generic trophy blonds, they're scarce in Berkeley, its mostly nerdy but brunettes...The median for the Bay is highest in California, which is why I suggested the area. Berkeley and the UC area then Albany ...then Palo Alto (Oh-MY-G-
eek.gif
devil.gif
nthat.gif
frown.gif
).

LA is not the place for casual dating. High maintenance coked out women with STD's, if they're 18-24 either they're chose up with their loser high school sweetheart with "potential".
If they're 24-30 they're smart about their sexuality and it comes with a price tag. A man making 44K a year can do nothing for them.

You're beaten out by Hollywood types, club owners and celebrities with Audi's and Maserati's who own property in Malibu or the Hills.... you're stuck with gutter yambs who live in the ghetto and all though they maybe fine, you're gonna have to meet them on the corner of their block because the thugs will express their hate after dark.
No yambs are worth your life.

Berkeley women especially on the campus, whether graduate or faculty love to spend a weekend in LA and they're not really into the douche scene ...more like beach strolls, hikes up the Hollywood sign, or hanging out in Venice and Malibu. 

Hope this explains a little more than guy in here going off looks alone...most of them look but never touch. 
So if I'm not rich in LA, then no yambs for me or anyone else who makes 44k or less? Just wow man. Now I understand why

you get so much hate.

You can kick it on Melrose on Sunday at Fairfax, and then mob up and down Melrose with a cup of Java and snap new ones all day
pimp.gif
Maybe 2 or 3 years ago, even then it was dying down ...the Fairfax district is what Soho is today for A.S.A.P. Rocky and them, and tourist. It's burned down with late bloomers and new money pretending they've be engulfed in the culture since day one.

I'm more of a purist ...I don't mess with things once lames make it "cool", I hate people who take credit for the shine and not the ground work.

Ask any of them lame girls who "Bansky" is "oh my god, is he like on Kendrick Lamar's new album, Banksy is totally like DOPE...SWAG!"

I just can't do it ...I am familiar with the area though ...I'm more of a Venice, Malibu, Hollywood Hills party type of guy. Not humble bragging like I'm rich because I'm not even wealthy, but I hang in them circles, those house parties.

Fairfax district girls can't even afford In and Out menu items or blunt rap...which is my point, if he's going down there with 44K to mess with those types, they'll break his pockets a lot faster than a Venice, Malibu, or Hollywood Hills type female.

I'm almost tempted to post pictures for clarification ....but meh, this NT posting pics never works out the way you think it would.

You can find cool chicks in LA too.

It's not hard at all. Again it's about where you go. LA is so diverse and huge.

I've dated/smashed in both places. Didn't see a real difference.

I'm chill and lay back. I don't do to much or extra has long as the vibe is chill i will rock with it. Besides to much female attention can be a headache

Back
Top Bottom