Is it time for a Flightposite 3 Retro?

I hate all of you who own a pair

frown.gif

eh, the straps kill em...yet with all the sales from recent retro's...easily can see these coming out in the near future

the only FP3's i wanted were the all silver and the blue battlegrounds CWs...other than those 2, they never did anything for me that the fp1 and 2 didnt...

I never liked how these fit compared to the FP1, but I hope they come out so the real die-hard fans that want them.

i remember when these first came out everyone was dying for the black/silver colorway. With a retro release everybody would be all over the OG colorway that first released.

Originally Posted by russbuss106

i remember when these first came out everyone was dying for the black/silver colorway. With a retro release everybody would be all over the OG colorway that first released.

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

I love my pair to death! A lot of them have been popping up on Ebay lately though....
fuego.....these gotta drop again asap.

Please Nike don't ruin these. Bring em out exactly the same. And no stupid coloways like a highlighter pack and garbage like that....

Yeah, the need to keep the colors OG. I have to admit though, I've always thought a colorway inspired by the Foam Ones would be pretty sick. Royal blue foam, black straps, white "pods", and a clear sole.

Back
Top Bottom