Is Jessica Alba's Career Over?

calibeebee

Supporter
Not that she was an amazing actress to begin with but she is has a recognizable name when it comes to cinema.  Are her days of relevance numbered?  What was the last major motion picture she was in?  

she was in machete and spy kids 4....plus she has her own business with baby stuff

and she still looks great to this day

Spy Kids 4
Machete
Little Fockers
Valentine's Day

Plus she's going to be in the Machete Kills sequel and the Sin City:A Dame To Kill For sequel

So...no

Exactly what is the peak of her career? I can't really say she does this acting that well. So if she faded away I wouldn't notice.

I wouldn't say over, she's still pretty young but since she wasn't a great actress in the first place when people moved on to another "most beautiful woman of the year" type actress, she got less attention.

She had a shelf life. Terrible actress, zero personality, etc. Eventually Hollywood wisens up.

She's wholeheartedly focused on being a mother while being paid generously for appearing on advertisements. She'll do just fine.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Spy Kids 4
Machete
Little Fockers
Valentine's Day

Plus she's going to be in the Machete Kills sequel and the Sin City:A Dame To Kill For sequel

So...no

roll.gif
If that's the list, then the answer is yes, her career's a wrap

now will she still make money somehow, I think so.

Invisible sign is my %$%@. Still got mad respect and graduated from sexy to a beautiful woman. Imo. I like what shes done with hers.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

She's wholeheartedly focused on being a mother while being paid generously for appearing on advertisements. She'll do just fine.

Yeah she's still making that easy money..

She has her Mexican connection in Robert Rodriguez.

The paparazzi is constantly following her around, so she must be doing something relevant. I admire her because she always keeps a cool head, her husband is a solid dude, and she still shops at Target. Time will tell, but I think she will turn out to be one of the "good" ones in Hollywood. She's on pace.

Back
Top Bottom