Is Kemba Walker going number 1 in 2011 NBA draft?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Are you related to RoOk by any chance?

roll.gif

Can't be...I have him going 2nd behind Fab Melo
pimp.gif

Perry Jones if he keeps going at this rate WILL go number one. Without question, nobody is going to take small point gaurds over a 6'11 long athlete with gaurd skills

and I still believe Harrison Barnes will get it going once he realizes he needs to take over games

Perry Jones if he keeps going at this rate WILL go number one. Without question, nobody is going to take small point gaurds over a 6'11 long athlete with gaurd skills

and I still believe Harrison Barnes will get it going once he realizes he needs to take over games

Top 5 yes, but not 1. Kid is nice. I've had the pleasure of watching his H.S. games, and hhe's not like past NYC guards who are gassed up hard body.

Top 5 yes, but not 1. Kid is nice. I've had the pleasure of watching his H.S. games, and hhe's not like past NYC guards who are gassed up hard body.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by Steve212

UConn's my team but, what are you doing? It's December.

That being said. He keeps this up. He gonna have Rookie of the Year on lock by the Summer League.
smokin.gif

UConn's my team but, what are you doing? It's December.

That being said. He keeps this up. He gonna have Rookie of the Year on lock by the Summer League.
smokin.gif

Kemba is ballin out this year, he is top 10 right now but, again it's early.

Kyrie is gonna be up there Jones, Barnes all them prob top 5.

Freeman is very good but I don't see him being good in the NBA, something about his body type and overall game just doesn't translate well IMO

Kemba is ballin out this year, he is top 10 right now but, again it's early.

Kyrie is gonna be up there Jones, Barnes all them prob top 5.

Freeman is very good but I don't see him being good in the NBA, something about his body type and overall game just doesn't translate well IMO

I dont think its unreasonable for him to go number 1. Right now he's playing the best basketball in all of college.

If he keeps it up and shows up during the tourny he could very well go number 1.

Right now he would be number 1. Irving is nice, but hes not touchin Walker right now.

I dont think its unreasonable for him to go number 1. Right now he's playing the best basketball in all of college.

If he keeps it up and shows up during the tourny he could very well go number 1.

Right now he would be number 1. Irving is nice, but hes not touchin Walker right now.

Back
Top Bottom