Is Kemba Walker going number 1 in 2011 NBA draft?

There's no telling where he could end up getting drafted. There was no way in hell you could have told me that Ishmael Smith and Scottie Reynolds were both going to go undrafted last year.
Oh and I wouldn't want to be the team that takes Austin Freeman in the first round. That's just a BAD idea, that dude doesn't translate to the NBA at all.

maybe the 3rd PG selected in this year draft after kyrie irving and brandon knight?
Kemba has earn 1st rd $$$ for sure IMO

There's no telling where he could end up getting drafted. There was no way in hell you could have told me that Ishmael Smith and Scottie Reynolds were both going to go undrafted last year.
Oh and I wouldn't want to be the team that takes Austin Freeman in the first round. That's just a BAD idea, that dude doesn't translate to the NBA at all.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Perry Jones if he keeps going at this rate WILL go number one. Without question, nobody is going to take small point gaurds over a 6'11 long athlete with gaurd skills
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Perry Jones if he keeps going at this rate WILL go number one. Without question, nobody is going to take small point gaurds over a 6'11 long athlete with gaurd skills
pimp.gif

I like Kyrie a lot, top 3 pick good, but if you switch those two player's situations, UCONN would be fighting for .500 right now instead of being undefeated while Puke wouldn't miss a beat.

I like Kyrie a lot, top 3 pick good, but if you switch those two player's situations, UCONN would be fighting for .500 right now instead of being undefeated while Puke wouldn't miss a beat.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Again Irving is nice but he's not better than Walker.
Kyrie Irving was 17 six months ago, and Kemba Walker will be 21 in a few months.

Age in mind, saying Kemba is only a little bit better than Kyrie is a positive for Kyrie, not Kemba.

He won't even be a Top 10 pick.

Yea age is something to keep in mind, but im talking about right now. Kemba is playing the best basketball right now in college hoops. Irving has a pretty high ceiling with alot of potential. He's doing very very well for how young he is. At the same time though i feel like Walkers roof is high as well. Dude's improvement this year is pretty nuts, i only see him getting better.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Again Irving is nice but he's not better than Walker.
Kyrie Irving was 17 six months ago, and Kemba Walker will be 21 in a few months.

Age in mind, saying Kemba is only a little bit better than Kyrie is a positive for Kyrie, not Kemba.

He won't even be a Top 10 pick.

Yea age is something to keep in mind, but im talking about right now. Kemba is playing the best basketball right now in college hoops. Irving has a pretty high ceiling with alot of potential. He's doing very very well for how young he is. At the same time though i feel like Walkers roof is high as well. Dude's improvement this year is pretty nuts, i only see him getting better.

Lets also keep in mind this draft class is looking kind of weak, and Irving probably wont even be in the draft this year.

Thats why im saying we shouldnt rule anything out.

Another thing, what are your guys opinions on Jacob Pullen?

Lets also keep in mind this draft class is looking kind of weak, and Irving probably wont even be in the draft this year.

Thats why im saying we shouldnt rule anything out.

Another thing, what are your guys opinions on Jacob Pullen?

Back
Top Bottom