Is Kemba Walker going number 1 in 2011 NBA draft?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I dont think its unreasonable for him to go number 1. Right now he's playing the best basketball in all of college.

If he keeps it up and shows up during the tourny he could very well go number 1.

Right now he would be number 1. Irving is nice, but hes not touchin Walker right now.

Further proof that some people should be required to wear muzzles.

I dont think its unreasonable for him to go number 1. Right now he's playing the best basketball in all of college.

If he keeps it up and shows up during the tourny he could very well go number 1.

Right now he would be number 1. Irving is nice, but hes not touchin Walker right now.

Further proof that some people should be required to wear muzzles.

really son?
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Kyrie is KILLING IT, to say he's not touching Kemba is absurd..

really son?
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm a huge Kemba fan, but since when did college success translate into being a successful NBA player? Kemba is a tweener, unless he develops as a true PG this season which I don't think will happen due to the UConn roster, he won't go #1. He's a late lottery pick IMO.

I'm a huge Kemba fan, but since when did college success translate into being a successful NBA player? Kemba is a tweener, unless he develops as a true PG this season which I don't think will happen due to the UConn roster, he won't go #1. He's a late lottery pick IMO.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

really son?
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

No. Kemba is KILLING IT. Seriously what are you watching. Again Irving is nice but he's not better than Walker.
Irvings season high in points is what Walkers AVERAGING. Walker is the sole reason UConn is 7-0 and ranked 7th in the country. They werent even ranked at all when the season started. Dude is shooting an absurd 53% from the field. Plus this dude is doing it all on his own, he doesnt have anywhere near as good a supporting cast as Duke does for Irving.

Again idk if Walker will be number 1 cause its early like i already said, but its not unreasonable. No one is touching dude right now.

Edit: I didnt even see that Walker posted a triple-double last night. 
laugh.gif
 at saying Irving is better than him right now.

really son?
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

No. Kemba is KILLING IT. Seriously what are you watching. Again Irving is nice but he's not better than Walker.
Irvings season high in points is what Walkers AVERAGING. Walker is the sole reason UConn is 7-0 and ranked 7th in the country. They werent even ranked at all when the season started. Dude is shooting an absurd 53% from the field. Plus this dude is doing it all on his own, he doesnt have anywhere near as good a supporting cast as Duke does for Irving.

Again idk if Walker will be number 1 cause its early like i already said, but its not unreasonable. No one is touching dude right now.

laugh.gif

Again Irving is nice but he's not better than Walker.
Kyrie Irving was 17 six months ago, and Kemba Walker will be 21 in a few months.

Age in mind, saying Kemba is only a little bit better than Kyrie is a positive for Kyrie, not Kemba.

He won't even be a Top 10 pick.

Again Irving is nice but he's not better than Walker.
Kyrie Irving was 17 six months ago, and Kemba Walker will be 21 in a few months.

Age in mind, saying Kemba is only a little bit better than Kyrie is a positive for Kyrie, not Kemba.

He won't even be a Top 10 pick.

Kemba is real nasty. eading the nation in scoring..

I don't watch College basketball, so I dunno who's going #1...

Kemba is real nasty. eading the nation in scoring..

I don't watch College basketball, so I dunno who's going #1...

really son?
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't say Irving was better, learn to read.

I've been watching Kemba Walker since he got to UCONN, and I've seen the majority of UCONN games this year because I follow the Big East religiously, that being said no one is taking anything away from Kemba.

He is great, but your saying he is head n shoulders better than Kyrie right now while Irving is going HAM as a freshman.

really son?
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't say Irving was better, learn to read.

I've been watching Kemba Walker since he got to UCONN, and I've seen the majority of UCONN games this year because I follow the Big East religiously, that being said no one is taking anything away from Kemba.

He is great, but your saying he is head n shoulders better than Kyrie right now while Irving is going HAM as a freshman.

Do you understand the concept of skill, size and talent having to translate to the next level?

to take the name of Austin Freeman, he is more than likely is one of the Top 10-15 players in the country. Does that even make him a 1st round pick? no. not at all.

Kemba being the #1 pick is more than unreasonable. it ludicrous.

And I like Kemba, a lot.

Do you understand the concept of skill, size and talent having to translate to the next level?

to take the name of Austin Freeman, he is more than likely is one of the Top 10-15 players in the country. Does that even make him a 1st round pick? no. not at all.

Kemba being the #1 pick is more than unreasonable. it ludicrous.

And I like Kemba, a lot.

Right now, as a college player, Kemba is leagues ahead of Kyrie. He is asked to do everything for a trash UCONN team. And while he isn't an amazing distributor, he is a real PG. He has been scoring 30 out of necessity for that team, as he showed with the triple double last night, he can do everything. Right now he's late lottery but when it is all said and done I think he is a top 10 pick. There are not many guys in the NBA who possess his quickness, and he has made so much improvement on his jumper that I'm sure it will only continue to develop. I see him as an actual good version of Johnny Flynn.

I would obviously rather have Kryie on the pro level though, and as JPZ said, Kyrie is much farther along as a freshmen than where Kyrie obviously was at.

Right now, as a college player, Kemba is leagues ahead of Kyrie. He is asked to do everything for a trash UCONN team. And while he isn't an amazing distributor, he is a real PG. He has been scoring 30 out of necessity for that team, as he showed with the triple double last night, he can do everything. Right now he's late lottery but when it is all said and done I think he is a top 10 pick. There are not many guys in the NBA who possess his quickness, and he has made so much improvement on his jumper that I'm sure it will only continue to develop. I see him as an actual good version of Johnny Flynn.

I would obviously rather have Kryie on the pro level though, and as JPZ said, Kyrie is much farther along as a freshmen than where Kyrie obviously was at.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

But that's because A. he is a 21 yr old junior and B. he MUST do that.

Kyrie is a freshman and doesn't have to be in that role because of Singler, Smith, the Plumlee's etc. and Yet Kyrie is facilitating the ball well along with scoring at a high clip. They are both great players and both will play at the next level

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

But that's because A. he is a 21 yr old junior and B. he MUST do that.

Kyrie is a freshman and doesn't have to be in that role because of Singler, Smith, the Plumlee's etc. and Yet Kyrie is facilitating the ball well along with scoring at a high clip. They are both great players and both will play at the next level

maybe the 3rd PG selected in this year draft after kyrie irving and brandon knight?
Kemba has earn 1st rd $$$ for sure IMO

Back
Top Bottom