Is Kemba Walker going number 1 in 2011 NBA draft?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I want him to play for the Knicks 
embarassed.gif

You just jinxed it.

roll.gif

I rather him play outside of the Tri-State Area. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Irving probably wont even be in the draft this year.  
ha.
It's Duke, Coach K is gonna make him stay and develop for another year.
Bet you he leaves after Sophmore year.

Irving probably wont even be in the draft this year.  
ha.
It's Duke, Coach K is gonna make him stay and develop for another year.
Bet you he leaves after Sophmore year.

just like Josh McBobs, right?

he'll be the best PG prospect in the draft, most likely... and them dudes are probably gonna cut down the nets again.  he's gone.

just like Josh McBobs, right?

he'll be the best PG prospect in the draft, most likely... and them dudes are probably gonna cut down the nets again.  he's gone.

Even if Kyrie didn't enter the draft, Brandon Knight would be picked over Kemba 29 times out of 30 (Kahn would probably find a way to ++%$ it up).

Lock this up ASAP.

Even if Kyrie didn't enter the draft, Brandon Knight would be picked over Kemba 29 times out of 30 (Kahn would probably find a way to ++%$ it up).

Lock this up ASAP.

wrote:
As a Tar Heel fan, I hope his will be in the draft this year

laugh.gif
 I was waiting on that. Im a Freshman at South Carolina and I'm a SC football and UNC bball fan. Wasn't going to stop being Tar Heel fan just because I'm at South Carolina for school

wrote:
As a Tar Heel fan, I hope his will be in the draft this year

laugh.gif
 I was waiting on that. Im a Freshman at South Carolina and I'm a SC football and UNC bball fan. Wasn't going to stop being Tar Heel fan just because I'm at South Carolina for school

Lets also keep in mind this draft class is looking kind of weak, and Irving probably wont even be in the draft this year.

????? you might be the only one that thinks this.

Lets also keep in mind this draft class is looking kind of weak, and Irving probably wont even be in the draft this year.

????? you might be the only one that thinks this.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Kemba #1?

No knock on him, but I don't even see a team taking a chance on him in the Lottery.

IMO, at best, a late 1st rounder. His size & skill set doesn't scream anything more than career backup/serviceable PG to me.

He's not a build a team around kinda player, for that reason, you don't take him that high.

P. Jones, T. Jones, Kyrie, Sullinger, Barnes will be all in the mix for the #1 pick, IMO.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Kemba #1?

No knock on him, but I don't even see a team taking a chance on him in the Lottery.

IMO, at best, a late 1st rounder. His size & skill set doesn't scream anything more than career backup/serviceable PG to me.

He's not a build a team around kinda player, for that reason, you don't take him that high.

P. Jones, T. Jones, Kyrie, Sullinger, Barnes will be all in the mix for the #1 pick, IMO.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I like Kyrie a lot, top 3 pick good, but if you switch those two player's situations, UCONN would be fighting for .500 right now instead of being undefeated while Puke wouldn't miss a beat.

Are you serious G??? You act like he can't get his just as easy as Kemba does and that he hasn't done the same thing he did against the same comp... Be For Real My Dude.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom