Is Kemba Walker going number 1 in 2011 NBA draft?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I like Kyrie a lot, top 3 pick good, but if you switch those two player's situations, UCONN would be fighting for .500 right now instead of being undefeated while Puke wouldn't miss a beat.

Are you serious G??? You act like he can't get his just as easy as Kemba does and that he hasn't done the same thing he did against the same comp... Be For Real My Dude.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Terrence Jones will not be the #1 pick next year. Guaranteed.

The other three, sure.

Terrence Jones will not be the #1 pick next year. Guaranteed.

The other three, sure.

Originally Posted by MBen32

P. Jones, T. Jones, Kyrie, Sullinger, Barnes will be all in the mix for the #1 pick, IMO.
It's still early but I think Barnes is not living up to expectations so far and I think he will be back at UNC next year. Agree that the other three will be in the discussion though

Originally Posted by MBen32

P. Jones, T. Jones, Kyrie, Sullinger, Barnes will be all in the mix for the #1 pick, IMO.
It's still early but I think Barnes is not living up to expectations so far and I think he will be back at UNC next year. Agree that the other three will be in the discussion though

roll.gif
at people think Kyrie is better than Kemba
roll.gif

Smh Duke fans are so delusional. Look at the talent Kyrie has around him...Now look at Kemba surrounding talent...I rest my case.

Now I do believe Kyrie will get drafted over him based on long term potential but Kemba is the best player in the country right now and its not close.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Smh Duke fans are so delusional. Look at the talent Kyrie has around him...Now look at Kemba surrounding talent...I rest my case.

Now I do believe Kyrie will get drafted over him based on long term potential but Kemba is the best player in the country right now and its not close.

different dynamics, probably not worth the comparison. Kemba is/has to be the leader of that team and lead a ton of underclassmen. Kyrie has had the chance to slide in next to two All American's and do his own thing.

ability and talent wise, he'd be fully capable. mentally and from a team stand point, I'd agree with AMP..Uconn is better off with Kemba for this year.

different dynamics, probably not worth the comparison. Kemba is/has to be the leader of that team and lead a ton of underclassmen. Kyrie has had the chance to slide in next to two All American's and do his own thing.

ability and talent wise, he'd be fully capable. mentally and from a team stand point, I'd agree with AMP..Uconn is better off with Kemba for this year.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Look at the talent Kyrie has around him...Now look at Kemba surrounding talent...I rest my case.
I agree that Kemba is performing better than anyone else this year but the $%%# you're hinting at doesn't make one player better than another.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Look at the talent Kyrie has around him...Now look at Kemba surrounding talent...I rest my case.
I agree that Kemba is performing better than anyone else this year but the $%%# you're hinting at doesn't make one player better than another.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I like Kyrie a lot, top 3 pick good, but if you switch those two player's situations, UCONN would be fighting for .500 right now instead of being undefeated while Puke wouldn't miss a beat.

Are you serious G??? You act like he can't get his just as easy as Kemba does and that he hasn't done the same thing he did against the same comp... Be For Real My Dude.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If Kyrie is on UCONN they aren't undefeated and knocking off all of those big teams. And he definitely isn't averaging 30 Cake come on bro
laugh.gif
. He has way better potential but he wasn't going to come in going off like Kemba has been this year.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Jehlers02 wrote:

Irving probably wont even be in the draft this year.  
ha.
It's Duke, Coach K is gonna make him stay and develop for another year.
Bet you he leaves after Sophmore year.

laugh.gif
He only stays if there is a lockout.

And it's rather early to be declaring that someone is the best player in the country and it's not even close..
30t6p3b.gif
Can we get to conference play first at least. No guarantee that Kemba even keeps this up, especially going through BE play.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If Kyrie is on UCONN they aren't undefeated and knocking off all of those big teams. And he definitely isn't averaging 30 Cake come on bro
laugh.gif
. He has way better potential but he wasn't going to come in going off like Kemba has been this year.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Jehlers02 wrote:

Irving probably wont even be in the draft this year.  
ha.
It's Duke, Coach K is gonna make him stay and develop for another year.
Bet you he leaves after Sophmore year.

laugh.gif
He only stays if there is a lockout.

And it's rather early to be declaring that someone is the best player in the country and it's not even close..
30t6p3b.gif
Can we get to conference play first at least. No guarantee that Kemba even keeps this up, especially going through BE play.

RoOk wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif

No one gave you permission to use your penis beaters in this discussion. Please Refrain From Following Future Impulse. Thank You.

RoOk wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif

No one gave you permission to use your penis beaters in this discussion. Please Refrain From Following Future Impulse. Thank You.

RoOk wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif

How long it take you to think of that?
eyes.gif

Also, that statement was pretty @%#!. Guess that explains why you ride on Duke players so hard...

RoOk wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif

How long it take you to think of that?
eyes.gif

Also, that statement was pretty @%#!. Guess that explains why you ride on Duke players so hard...

Back
Top Bottom