Is Kemba Walker going number 1 in 2011 NBA draft?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Kemba is likely to be the Denard Robinson of college hoops.

frown.gif
Maybe I'ma bias cause he's aNYC dude, but I can see him being 'Merr or Terry type in the league.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

frown.gif
Maybe I'ma bias cause he's aNYC dude, but I can see him being 'Merr or Terry type in the league.
Hey if he can be a JT type of scorer in the NBA and have a good injury free career ill be satisfied
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

frown.gif
Hey if he can be a JT type of scorer in the NBA and have a good injury free career ill be satisfied
pimp.gif

dude has been nice since his hs days at rice, dude came into my hs and messed us up. now he's doing his thing in college. glad to see a successful ny guard
smile.gif

dude has been nice since his hs days at rice, dude came into my hs and messed us up. now he's doing his thing in college. glad to see a successful ny guard
smile.gif

Kyrie and Kemba are in two totally different positions.. y'all wasting your time with these arguments.. Both of them are serious.

But Brandon Knight is not touchin either of these two.. NOOOO dude is an incredible shooter and a great player but he is NOT a leader nor does he have the PG presence and leadership to have a totally successful team. Period.

Kyrie and Kemba are in two totally different positions.. y'all wasting your time with these arguments.. Both of them are serious.

But Brandon Knight is not touchin either of these two.. NOOOO dude is an incredible shooter and a great player but he is NOT a leader nor does he have the PG presence and leadership to have a totally successful team. Period.

no chance. the #1 pick will be percy jones or harrisson barnes. kemba is good put he turns the ball over way too much to be a #1 pick. put he is good though

no chance. the #1 pick will be percy jones or harrisson barnes. kemba is good put he turns the ball over way too much to be a #1 pick. put he is good though

Originally Posted by Buc Em

There was no way in hell you could have told me that Ishmael Smith and Scottie Reynolds were both going to go undrafted last year.

I think myself and like 20+ other people on here could have told you that.
EDIT - It's bizarre that more than one person actually believes he can go #1 too.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

There was no way in hell you could have told me that Ishmael Smith and Scottie Reynolds were both going to go undrafted last year.

I think myself and like 20+ other people on here could have told you that.
EDIT - It's bizarre that more than one person actually believes he can go #1 too.

It has been 14 years since a 6'0 scoring guard has went #1. I expect that to continue next year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the Ishmael Smith and Scottie Reynolds statement. Please tell me that's some kind of joke.

It has been 14 years since a 6'0 scoring guard has went #1. I expect that to continue next year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the Ishmael Smith and Scottie Reynolds statement. Please tell me that's some kind of joke.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

just like Josh McBobs, right?

he'll be the best PG prospect in the draft, most likely... and them dudes are probably gonna cut down the nets again.  he's gone.
He had terrible timing. Had a good fresh year and didn't really elevate his game nor his stock and still decides to leave his sophomore year off of mediocrity from being abused by Hansbrough lol.

Now Kemba has been destroying the competition left and right, but I really want to wait until BIG East play to even garner an opinion on this subject. 
Aside from Kemba, there are still Brandon Knight and Kyrie Irving and right now potential wise they will maybe be the better option since they have time to grow.  Will Irving be one and done though?? Austin Rivers is coming next year so hmmm.. Brandon Knight is possibly gone lol. Who knows, like someone said it's only December. 
Oh  BTW Mccamey is probably the PG im choosing aside from Kyrie Irving though over anybody.  I think his game will translate verryy well into the NBA...

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

just like Josh McBobs, right?

he'll be the best PG prospect in the draft, most likely... and them dudes are probably gonna cut down the nets again.  he's gone.
He had terrible timing. Had a good fresh year and didn't really elevate his game nor his stock and still decides to leave his sophomore year off of mediocrity from being abused by Hansbrough lol.

Now Kemba has been destroying the competition left and right, but I really want to wait until BIG East play to even garner an opinion on this subject. 
Aside from Kemba, there are still Brandon Knight and Kyrie Irving and right now potential wise they will maybe be the better option since they have time to grow.  Will Irving be one and done though?? Austin Rivers is coming next year so hmmm.. Brandon Knight is possibly gone lol. Who knows, like someone said it's only December. 
Oh  BTW Mccamey is probably the PG im choosing aside from Kyrie Irving though over anybody.  I think his game will translate verryy well into the NBA...

Back
Top Bottom