Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

lol no. dude looking like jordan in wizards...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I'm 23 and I will say....Kids these days
grin.gif
Kobe is still exciting to watch because he does what he wants, to who he wants. And if he really wants to dunk he will. Ask Steve Nash a few years ago. Fade-aways and jump shots are exciting to watch especially when he's giving facials. He is an unstoppable force and is the closest person to MJ you will ever see. Behold his Basketball glory and appreciate. Blake Griffin will be a less talented Vince Carter. Yup, I said it. All dunks, no substance, blown out knees.

btw.... I'm a Bulls fan and Laker/Celtic hater.
why did you even mention blake griffin and vince carter? lolol
type of post where everyone should just ignore....right here

--Oh the irony.
laugh.gif

--Well said though MJAllDay.

grin.gif
Kobe is still exciting to watch because he does what he wants, to who he wants. And if he really wants to dunk he will. Ask Steve Nash a few years ago. Fade-aways and jump shots are exciting to watch especially when he's giving facials. He is an unstoppable force and is the closest person to MJ you will ever see. Behold his Basketball glory and appreciate. Blake Griffin will be a less talented Vince Carter. Yup, I said it. All dunks, no substance, blown out knees.

--Oh the irony.
laugh.gif

--Well said though MJAllDay.

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Not as exciting as he was when it was very common for him to put up 40+ a night.

But I would still pay more to see him than any body in the league beside LeBron
You are HIGH

Rondo
KG (energy and cussing)
Sherron Collins
D. Rose
Melo
Dirk
Will Bynum
Monta
Steph Curry
Blake Griffin
Inspired Baron Davis
Steve Nash
CP3
Brandon Jennings
Wade
John Wall
Durant
Westbrook
Deron

Not as exciting as he was when it was very common for him to put up 40+ a night.

You are HIGH

Rondo
KG (energy and cussing)
Sherron Collins
D. Rose
Melo
Dirk
Will Bynum
Monta
Steph Curry
Blake Griffin
Inspired Baron Davis
Steve Nash
CP3
Brandon Jennings
Wade
John Wall
Durant
Westbrook
Deron

grin.gif

Wow...so in an attempt to come at my head you make yourself sound ignorant. I compared them because they were exciting for DUNKS....every dunker eventually breaks down like power/downhill runningbacks...too much wear and tear. Kobe learned from watching other that dunking shortens your career (T-Mac, Stackhouse, Kemp, Vince (shell of who he once was), and many others)

grin.gif

Wow...so in an attempt to come at my head you make yourself sound ignorant. I compared them because they were exciting for DUNKS....every dunker eventually breaks down like power/downhill runningbacks...too much wear and tear. Kobe learned from watching other that dunking shortens your career (T-Mac, Stackhouse, Kemp, Vince (shell of who he once was), and many others)

The only reason one could say no is bc he is SO much better than everybody else its' boring.  Have you ever paid attention to this man's fundamental skills ?  He does what others do with half the effort.  He is a truly talented guy.  He can put up 81 pts. if he NEEDS to.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

The only reason one could say no is bc he is SO much better than everybody else its' boring.  Have you ever paid attention to this man's fundamental skills ?  He does what others do with half the effort.  He is a truly talented guy.  He can put up 81 pts. if he NEEDS to.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

--Yeah because Will Bynum, Steph Curry and Sherron Collins are synonymous with the term excitement.
--"_________ is in town and is exciting to watch, lets get tickets to the game." Some of players on your list cant fill in that blank DC. Most of the teams they play for can fill in the blank though. Say...the Warriors?

--Kobe fills seats in visiting arenas because you never know what to expect out of dude and I guess there's excitement in that. Or the excitement that you are witnessing a legend play regardless.

--Yeah because Will Bynum, Steph Curry and Sherron Collins are synonymous with the term excitement.
--"_________ is in town and is exciting to watch, lets get tickets to the game." Some of players on your list cant fill in that blank DC. Most of the teams they play for can fill in the blank though. Say...the Warriors?

--Kobe fills seats in visiting arenas because you never know what to expect out of dude and I guess there's excitement in that. Or the excitement that you are witnessing a legend play regardless.

Sometimes. I don't really watch Lakers games though.
That pump fake-spin to a jumpshot that he did this year was
smokin.gif
though.

Sometimes. I don't really watch Lakers games though.
That pump fake-spin to a jumpshot that he did this year was
smokin.gif
though.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

I named players I would rather see than Kobe. Considering I have been watching Kobe since 1996, and his best years are behind is even more reason for me to watch younger dudes. In my opinion those dudes are exciting. And I do say, "____ is in town. Let me go to the Wizards game."

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

I named players I would rather see than Kobe. Considering I have been watching Kobe since 1996, and his best years are behind is even more reason for me to watch younger dudes. In my opinion those dudes are exciting. And I do say, "____ is in town. Let me go to the Wizards game."

^
--Cool cool. I can respect your viewpoint DC.
--I would be the same way when going to a game. I'm just saying some of the individual players on your list are kinda reaching. Teams as a whole can be exciting like Suns and Warriors.

^
--Cool cool. I can respect your viewpoint DC.
--I would be the same way when going to a game. I'm just saying some of the individual players on your list are kinda reaching. Teams as a whole can be exciting like Suns and Warriors.

I don't think it is reaching because I love to watch those players individually. Kobe doesn't excite me at all. I have seen him player hundreds of times. Nothing he can do for me honestly.

I don't think it is reaching because I love to watch those players individually. Kobe doesn't excite me at all. I have seen him player hundreds of times. Nothing he can do for me honestly.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

--I see. At the end of the day basketball in general is fun to watch. More than the other 2 major sports IMO.
--At least you said Kobe is a superstar like in the Melo thread. Nice.
pimp.gif

--I see. At the end of the day basketball in general is fun to watch. More than the other 2 major sports IMO.
--At least you said Kobe is a superstar like in the Melo thread. Nice.
pimp.gif

You are HIGH

Rondo
KG (energy and cussing)
Sherron Collins
D. Rose
Melo
Dirk
Will Bynum
Monta
Steph Curry
Blake Griffin
Inspired Baron Davis
Steve Nash
CP3
Brandon Jennings
Wade
John Wall
Durant
Westbrook
Deron

Dude said you are high then said he rather pay to watch guys like Will Bynum, Sherron Collins, and Baron Davis?

#%!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You gotta love Niketalk, where they make the absurb seem normal.
laugh.gif

You are HIGH

Rondo
KG (energy and cussing)
Sherron Collins
D. Rose
Melo
Dirk
Will Bynum
Monta
Steph Curry
Blake Griffin
Inspired Baron Davis
Steve Nash
CP3
Brandon Jennings
Wade
John Wall
Durant
Westbrook
Deron

Dude said you are high then said he rather pay to watch guys like Will Bynum, Sherron Collins, and Baron Davis?

#%!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You gotta love Niketalk, where they make the absurb seem normal.
laugh.gif

This thread is hilarious. My dude mentioned Sherron Collins and Will Bynum in his list, I've really heard it all. Bottomline is, Niketalk may not think he is exciting but it's obvious everyone else does... Dude is still the leading all-star vote getter out of all players so obviously people still enjoy watching him and for good reason. Kobe is still a top 3 exciting player to watch. SMH at dudes who only appreciate flashy dunks and crossovers. Kobe can still dominate games without doing all that at the age of 32 with a bum hand and knee. Some people just don't appreciate greatness. I still can't believe the list that dude made though... wow

Back
Top Bottom