Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

lol no. dude looking like jordan in wizards...

yeah he has some skills but he doesn't know when to use it. his shot selection is still very poor.

he still doesn't get it.

so many stupid niketalkers
laugh.gif

just watch the man's foot work, its just a millions times better than the closest player. he makes other players look silly. if you its no longer exciting to watch him, just pay attention to the footwork.

so many stupid niketalkers
laugh.gif

just watch the man's foot work, its just a millions times better than the closest player. he makes other players look silly. if you its no longer exciting to watch him, just pay attention to the footwork.

Originally Posted by jmause3

playoff Kobe yes, regular season kobe no

this.
Watching Kobe in the playoffs is great.  It's like you know whats going to happen before it happen.  At some point he's going to have a big effect on the outcome of the game wether is be from him scoring or him setting up someone else to score.  Regular season Kobe... not so much.  Coming from a laker fan. 

Originally Posted by jmause3

playoff Kobe yes, regular season kobe no

this.
Watching Kobe in the playoffs is great.  It's like you know whats going to happen before it happen.  At some point he's going to have a big effect on the outcome of the game wether is be from him scoring or him setting up someone else to score.  Regular season Kobe... not so much.  Coming from a laker fan. 

I'm 23 and I will say....Kids these days
grin.gif
Kobe is still exciting to watch because he does what he wants, to who he wants. And if he really wants to dunk he will. Ask Steve Nash a few years ago. Fade-aways and jump shots are exciting to watch especially when he's giving facials. He is an unstoppable force and is the closest person to MJ you will ever see. Behold his Basketball glory and appreciate. Blake Griffin will be a less talented Vince Carter. Yup, I said it. All dunks, no substance, blown out knees.

btw.... I'm a Bulls fan and Laker/Celtic hater.

grin.gif
Kobe is still exciting to watch because he does what he wants, to who he wants. And if he really wants to dunk he will. Ask Steve Nash a few years ago. Fade-aways and jump shots are exciting to watch especially when he's giving facials. He is an unstoppable force and is the closest person to MJ you will ever see. Behold his Basketball glory and appreciate. Blake Griffin will be a less talented Vince Carter. Yup, I said it. All dunks, no substance, blown out knees.

Yes it's still exciting, Kobe is the most competitive player in the League, still has probably the best skill set. Can still drop 40+ on any night. Can put up a triple double. Still capable of hitting game winning shots. Still capable of taking over games. Can still catch a dunk on somebody. (I don't know what dudes are talking about when they say he ain't dunking no more)
30t6p3b.gif
He's passing somebody every night on the all-time scoring list.

I don't even know how this is a discussion. Dudes are bugging.
roll.gif

Yes it's still exciting, Kobe is the most competitive player in the League, still has probably the best skill set. Can still drop 40+ on any night. Can put up a triple double. Still capable of hitting game winning shots. Still capable of taking over games. Can still catch a dunk on somebody. (I don't know what dudes are talking about when they say he ain't dunking no more)
30t6p3b.gif
He's passing somebody every night on the all-time scoring list.

I don't even know how this is a discussion. Dudes are bugging.
roll.gif

Not exciting to watch? Maybe if you're a hater.

Funny thing is the same people who say he isn't exciting to watch are the same people who wouldn't be surprised if he had a 50+ point game.

Yea he doesn't really dunk anymore, doesn't really need to. He did it for around 10 years of his career....Guess MJ must of been boring to watch too once he relied mainly on his jump shot?

To me he isn't boring to watch if you want to see a basketball player who relies on skills rather than physical/athletic ability.

Funny thing is the same people who say he isn't exciting to watch are the same people who wouldn't be surprised if he had a 50+ point game.

Yea he doesn't really dunk anymore, doesn't really need to. He did it for around 10 years of his career....Guess MJ must of been boring to watch too once he relied mainly on his jump shot?

To me he isn't boring to watch if you want to see a basketball player who relies on skills rather than physical/athletic ability.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

yeah he has some skills but he doesn't know when to use it. his shot selection is still very poor.

he still doesn't get it.

eek.gif
roll.gif

he still doesn't get it.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

grin.gif

why did you even mention blake griffin and vince carter? lolol
type of post where everyone should just ignore....right here

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

grin.gif

why did you even mention blake griffin and vince carter? lolol
type of post where everyone should just ignore....right here

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

you're an idiot if you think they're playing at a same level @ same age.....totally different

you're an idiot if you think they're playing at a same level @ same age.....totally different

Jordan was a bit better Kobe is right now...But they can comparable. The only non big men who were playing at the same level as Kobe in similar parts of their careers are all time greats like Jordan, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor and Julius Erving.

You dont fill up arenas, sell jerseys and be the number one vote getter for the NBA All Star game if you arent exciting.

Jordan was a bit better Kobe is right now...But they can comparable. The only non big men who were playing at the same level as Kobe in similar parts of their careers are all time greats like Jordan, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor and Julius Erving.

You dont fill up arenas, sell jerseys and be the number one vote getter for the NBA All Star game if you arent exciting.

Back
Top Bottom