Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

He's still exciting to watch. Not so much the dunks like when he was younger, but the way he can still control a game & hit big shots.

He's still exciting to watch. Not so much the dunks like when he was younger, but the way he can still control a game & hit big shots.

Kobe doesn't need to do windmills and tomahawks these days. We have endless footage of him doing this on YouTube. He's prolongin his career by playing smart. He still got springs but why end up like mike Finley Jerry stackhouse and the rest who are nice but got slowed down because they never slowed Down. Kobe still got a solid 3 seasons in him after this yr.

Kobe doesn't need to do windmills and tomahawks these days. We have endless footage of him doing this on YouTube. He's prolongin his career by playing smart. He still got springs but why end up like mike Finley Jerry stackhouse and the rest who are nice but got slowed down because they never slowed Down. Kobe still got a solid 3 seasons in him after this yr.

Who cares if he isn't exciting as he used to be? He's still one of the best players in the league.

This is what happens when you worry about being "exciting."

Spoiler [+]
tracy_mcgrady_hurt_200712_ap.jpg

vince-carter-2010-1-8-23-12-38.jpg

Who cares if he isn't exciting as he used to be? He's still one of the best players in the league.

This is what happens when you worry about being "exciting."

Spoiler [+]
tracy_mcgrady_hurt_200712_ap.jpg

vince-carter-2010-1-8-23-12-38.jpg

I can understand if you're an avarage fan or a non-basketball player to think that more athletic younger players are more exciting to watch than 2011 Kobe. Specially since players are getting more and more athletic and less and less skilled players. If you're a basketball-player you just have to appreciate his footwork. It's always fun to see 'older' Kobe being defended by a clueless and very athletic 20 year old kid
laugh.gif

I can understand if you're an avarage fan or a non-basketball player to think that more athletic younger players are more exciting to watch than 2011 Kobe. Specially since players are getting more and more athletic and less and less skilled players. If you're a basketball-player you just have to appreciate his footwork. It's always fun to see 'older' Kobe being defended by a clueless and very athletic 20 year old kid
laugh.gif

Watching Kobe late in games is amazing if he's on, because no matter how hard of a shot he'll take, you know he'll make it.

This year, the Spurs are fun to watch, because they ALWAYS battle back. I don't necessarily like to watch them because I know they're division rivals. But Manu is probably the most exciting player in the L to watch right now. The guy can be ice cold for 40 minutes of a game, and he'll turn it around and be UNGUARDABLE for the rest of the game.

Celtics are similar, but as a team, not a single individual.

Watching Kobe late in games is amazing if he's on, because no matter how hard of a shot he'll take, you know he'll make it.

This year, the Spurs are fun to watch, because they ALWAYS battle back. I don't necessarily like to watch them because I know they're division rivals. But Manu is probably the most exciting player in the L to watch right now. The guy can be ice cold for 40 minutes of a game, and he'll turn it around and be UNGUARDABLE for the rest of the game.

Celtics are similar, but as a team, not a single individual.

lol no. dude looking like jordan in wizards...

yeah he has some skills but he doesn't know when to use it. his shot selection is still very poor.

he still doesn't get it.

Back
Top Bottom