Is Kobe still Top 5?

Is water still clear? Wade and Bron may be playing better this season, but damn has the MVP fallen off that much?

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Brandon Roy?
The game versus the Rockets saw him leapfrog Kobe. That was very special.
Hell, he's better than Paul right now but I doubt you wanna hear that.

No... he's not....
Yes, he is. What do you know?

roll.gif
roll.gif
this dudes crackin me up...what a joke of a thread

I'm a LeBron fan but even I have a hard time putting Bron before Kobe for the no. 1 spot right now. and u talking about kobe being no. 5?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Too Early in the Season.... I wanna see my top 5 ( Bron, Kobe, Wade,PP, CP3) at the end of the season..

Kobe hasnt been THAT Kobe of the last 3 years because he doesnt HAVE to... he no longer has to carry his Lakers.. he can pick his spots to assist...
D. Wade is carrying the Heat
Bron got a running mate and the CAVS are ALOT better but unlike earlier in the season... Teams are using Zone schemes to get the CAVS out of sync ( look attheir last three games)
As CP3 goes so do the Hornets..
In Boston.. Its Pierce... not KG...

In short... Kobe is in the top 3......

Top 2 maybe, but top 5? Most of those players are dimensional players with one role, Kobe can do so much on the court that the only one who is in the samecategory I would say is Lebron and even then I still put Kobe above. Btw your KG being a champ reference was horrible considering Kobe has 3 and if you bringup Shaq, I can bring up Pierce and Allen.

Brandon Roy?

No... he's not....

I've watched about 25 of the Blazers games this year, and while Brandon Roy may be the MVP of his TEAM he is BY NO MEANS better than Kobe Bryant.That's just crazy talk.

And Chris Paul is the best PG in the NBA.

Brandon Roy?

No... he's not....
please explain why you think Brandon Roy is better than Chris Paul

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Top 2 maybe, but top 5? Most of those players are dimensional players with one role, Kobe can do so much on the court that the only one who is in the same category I would say is Lebron and even then I still put Kobe above. Btw your KG being a champ reference was horrible considering Kobe has 3 and if you bring up Shaq, I can bring up Pierce and Allen.
C'mon. KG is the defensive player of the year on the defending champs. He's the cornerstone of that team. How can you put Kobeahead of KG when he lost to him in the Finals with just as much if not MORE talent around him. If we were picking teams right now, only a buffoon would take Kobe over KG.

You guys are not seeing the big picture. Don't even know what time it is.

Top 2 maybe, but top 5? Most of those players are dimensional players with one role, Kobe can do so much on the court that the only one who is in the same category I would say is Lebron and even then I still put Kobe above. Btw your KG being a champ reference was horrible considering Kobe has 3 and if you bring up Shaq, I can bring up Pierce and Allen.
C'mon. KG is the defensive player of the year on the defending champs. He's the cornerstone of that team. How can you put Kobe ahead of KG when he lost to him in the Finals with just as much if not MORE talent around him. If we were picking teams right now, only a buffoon would take Kobe over KG.

You cannot be serious. Most would pick Kobe, but you couldn't go wrong with either choice really. How can you say you'd have to be a buffoon? If it wasKobe or Smush Parker, well duh.

indifferent.gif

C'mon. KG is the defensive player of the year on the defending champs. He's the cornerstone of that team. How can you put Kobe ahead of KG when he lost to him in the Finals with just as much if not MORE talent around him. If we were picking teams right now, only a buffoon would take Kobe over KG.

laugh.gif
Your a joke.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Brandon Roy?

No... he's not....
please explain why you think Brandon Roy is better than Chris Paul
Dude, Roy can play the 1 and the 2. You can pair him with some crappy PG, like Blake, but you still get the playmaking abilities of a PG plus his scoring. He's freaking off the hook.
Can Paul take over a game in the 4th qtr like Roy? Can Paul WIN a game for you with the last shot? I don't want no gotdamn wrist flippin' assist when I'm down 4.

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

I still consider him to be the best in the world right now.
Well, Lebron's Cavs gave the C's all they could handle last postseason. More than the Lakers.

Lebron led Team USA to gold.

And Lebron is the best player in the NBA this season.

So no, Kobe is not the best in the world right now.

i dont think kobe has the quicks to take over a game and drop 60 easily anymore. he is not that kobe anymore,even if the lakers were crap again he'd stillstruggle to avg 30 while shooting a good percentage. he is still top 5 obviously,but not clearly the absolute best player in the nba anymore.

as for KG, he is a top 3 valuable player,but in terms of overall skill and superstar capabilities and skill set,he isnt in the top 5 in the nba. like,you canput kg on a crap team liek the thunder and they immediately become better overall but its not like hes gonna come in and start aving 30 pts a game,he will justdo the lil things to help them,thats what i mean by valuable.

Answer me, in the Gold medal game.

Who took over the game in the 4th quarter and sealed it?

Back
Top Bottom