Is Kobe still Top 5?

What I want to know is, what ever happened to bandwagon4life's Knicks sig?

1a. Kobe
1b. LeBron
2. Wade

And IMO, it's that close between Kobe and Bron. Once Kobe retires, Bron is taking over. No question.

Only really a fan of his game but definitely dont like the lakers but its completely ignorant to not say hes the best in the game right now.

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

I dunno about Kobe dropping out of top 5, but Lebron is better now.
lol why? because kobe doesent score 50 points anymore? he has help now ? so hes not as good anymore? yeah sure..

thumbsdown.jpg

Is Kobe top5 are u kidding me

He's still number one in my book

and this is coming from a KOBE HATER

Look at my face
indifferent.gif

he had the last shot vs magic and the heat and missed both....... he hasnt been that clutch lately, hedo has been way more clutch than kobe.

d wade and bron both take over in the 4th a lot better than kobe and the cavs dont need last second shots, they been blowing teams out except for the last few.

Originally Posted by JD617

IMO Lebron has finally passed Kobe this year for being the best player in the league. But Kobe is still #2. I don't care what D-Wade's stats are this year, he is not better than Kobe.

NT's opinions might be biased mainly because most of them are in CA.

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out how Kobe is better than Lebron.

Only thing I could think of is his shooting, but you can also say Ray Allen is a better shooter than both.

Kobe hasn't been that clutch ever since SHAQ left. To be honest, Lebron had more game winners including his infamous travelling layup.

Lebron has been the D stopper this year, holding most of star players to around 10pts more or less. I don't remember Kobe holding players under 20 toooften.

Those are facts.

Dude blks more and steals more. Plus his lateral speed on D is as quick as Kobe's, if not faster. He's taller with longer arms.

Those are facts.

If those facts don't make Lebron a better player, then I don't know what would. Or if anyone could ever.

Maybe only MJ and Magic are only players who are better than Kobe in NT. LOL

Folks, this isn't 2005, it's 2009.

It's time to accept the truth.

PRETTYPLAYA wrote:

Only thing I could think of is his shooting, but you can also say Ray Allen is a better shooter than both.

Kobe hasn't been that clutch ever since SHAQ left. To be honest, Lebron had more game winners including his infamous travelling layup.

Lebron has been the D stopper this year, holding most of star players to around 10pts more or less. I don't remember Kobe holding players under 20 too often.

Those are facts.

Dude blks more and steals more. Plus his lateral speed on D is as quick as Kobe's, if not faster. He's taller with longer arms.

Those are facts.

If those facts don't make Lebron a better player, then I don't know what would. Or if anyone could ever.

laugh.gif

Ok...so these "facts" just make him better correct?

And please tell me what "star" player he held to 10 points more or less?

"Facts"
roll.gif
The only facts you have are lebron averages 1.16blks per game while kobe averages .37. Lebrons averages 1.94 steals per game while kobe averages 1.47.

Kobe hasn't been clutch since shaq?
laugh.gif
It ok to hate kobe but he didhave a game winner vs PHX in the playoffs. Came up bg in the spurs sereies when we were down in game 4. What more do you need?

I believe that kobe and bron are just about equal. But some of you try to make seem like there is no doubt that lebron is better. you come up with"facts" that just make you sound stupid. But I understand. You hate kobe. Whenever you can take a swipe at him you will. Kinda dumb to hate anotherman IMO.....

And Lebron sure didn't hold wade 10 points more or less. D stopper.
laugh.gif
Truth...
laugh.gif

But you did leave out one fact...Lebron does average more turnovers then Kobe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

PRETTYPLAYA wrote:

Lebron has been the D stopper this year, holding most of star players to around 10pts more or less. I don't remember Kobe holding players under 20 too often.

Those are facts.

Those are facts.

laugh.gif

Ok...so these "facts" just make him better correct?

And please tell me what "star" player he held to 10 points more or less?

"Facts"
roll.gif
The only facts you have are lebron averages 1.16 blks per game while kobe averages .37. Lebrons averages 1.94 steals per game while kobe averages 1.47.

Kobe hasn't been clutch since shaq?
laugh.gif
It ok to hate kobe but he did have a game winner vs PHX in the playoffs. Came up bg in the spurs sereies when we were down in game 4. What more do you need?

I believe that kobe and bron are just about equal. But some of you try to make seem like there is no doubt that lebron is better. you come up with "facts" that just make you sound stupid. But I understand. You hate kobe. Whenever you can take a swipe at him you will. Kinda dumb to hate another man IMO.....

And Lebron sure didn't hold wade 10 points more or less. D stopper.
laugh.gif
Truth...
laugh.gif

But you did leave out one fact...Lebron does average more turnovers then Kobe.
laugh.gif

Very well put. too lazy to respond and tupacs response is pretty much how i feel.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Those are facts.

Those are facts.

I do agree with you that Lebron has passed Kobe this year as far as being the slightly better player, but I'm not following your reasoning at all.

I'm a kobe hater, but i still got enough respect for him as the best player playing right now. hit me up when Bron Bron get a jumpshot and win 2-3 rings.Just face the fact cavs fan, Kobe would still lit his $@# up on any given night.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Those are facts.

Those are facts.

wade has stats are better then lebrons in points, steals, assist, and blocks.. look at the list of players wade is with in blocks and all them aredamn near centers and pf.. and he is just a 6-4 shooting guard.. and i can probably say that wade is quicker than lebron.. so if wade stats are better thenlebron... like you say lebron stats are better then kobe.. that would make
1.wade
2.lebron
3.kobe.
i still think that kobe is a all around better player then wade is and im a wade/heat fan....

Back
Top Bottom